"Oh no you do! Don't give us that look. I saw your jaw dropping earlier the moment you saw him."Taehyung joined in as Jungkook sat there like an innocent child.

"Guys it's time for the reception."Mom reminded us.

......

Me and Seokjin walked in with intertwined hands as there were cameras flashing and people looking at us.
We walked to our table and sat down.

"Hello everyone. This is Park Annie."Annie said in the mic.
"And this is Jeon Jungkook, we'll be your MCs for tonight.''the both bowed.

"So, new life. Hyung must be feeling really happy."Jungkook said.
"Of course he is."Annie added.

"Well now Taeyun noona will be there to stop hyung when he'll start scolding me." Everyone in the room laughed and Annie kicked his foot.

"That's not what you say on their wedding day."She gritted her teeth while smiling.
"Then what do we say?"Jungkook asked.

"You greet them."

I looked Taehyung sitting beside me who was glancing at Enn time to time.
I fake coughed to grab his attention and he hummed in response.
"Have you asked her out yet?" I said in a low voice , enough for both of us to hear.
He looked at me with a troubled face and I rolled my eyes at him.
"You're doing it right?" I  asked .
"I don't know..."he looks down while fidgeting with his fingers.

"We would like to hear a few words from the newlyweds."Jungkook walked to us and handed Seokjin the mic.

"So ...first of all , Thank you for coming here and giving us your blessing. Hope you guys enjoy the night."he finished.
"Noona you wanna say something?"They looked at me and I just shook my head while chuckling .

"I guess she'll just go with what hyung said."He shrugged before walking back to front.

"As eating is done how about we start the dance everyone?"Annie asked and everyone cheered.
"Seokjin and Taeyun will go first."she said and I looked at them in disbelief.

Seokjin held out his hand and I took it. Before standing up I signalled Tae towards Enn and he nodded.

Enn's POV

"So.....you wanted to say something?"I asked Taehyung as we danced with others around , his hand on my waist and mine on his chest.

"Uh yeah."he stopped and took a hold of my hand before pulling me out of there.

He stood infront of his chamber and pushed the key before the door opened .

I walked in as he did the same.
I scanned moonlit room as he closed the door.
The balcony was huge which gave the room a more esthetic look which was breathtaking .

"Uhm...Enn?" I turned around and stopped as my nose touched his. Our faces were merely inches apart.

"I'm sorry I said those things that day. I might have hurt your feelings. I was just so obsessed with my feelings that...I didn't even know what I felt.."he apologized as his hands pulled my closer by my waist.

"I didn't know what to feel and for whom to feel. I saw how you helped me. The day I got bullied , the day I tried to jump off the building. It's like, whenever I'm in danger you're there for me. You saved me."he kept on as I looked at his eyes.

"I've looked thru all these and... I feel something growing inside me....something that I feel. And I just, realized that ..."he took a deep breath before he looked at me.

"I love you." I felt butterflies all over my body as those words left his mouth.
"Will you forget what I said that day and accept me?" He looked down at my lips while biting his and then meeting my eyes again.

I nodded before I felt his lips brush against mine. I kissed him back while he smiled thru the kiss.
He pushed me onto the bed as I wrapped my hands around his neck.
............

Author's POV

"Where are Taehyung and Enn? It's time for Taeyun to throw the flowers."Jimin looked around.

"I'll get them."Jungkook walked off to find them , wandering around the whole ship.

He finally decided to knock on his door.
"Y-yes?"Taehyung asked from inside.
"It's me hyung."he said.
"They're looking for you and Enn noona . Taeyun Noona is about to throw the flowers."he said and Taehyung opened the door.
Jungkook's face grew confused when he saw Enn sitting on Taehyung's bed.
He looked at Taehyung and Taehyung just giggled nervously.
....

Jungkook's POV

We were walking back too where everyone was before I caught a glimps of someone standing ,looking down at the sea.

"You guys go , I'll join later."Hyung nods and I walked off to the person.

"What are you doing here?"I asked as I put my hand in my pocket.
"Hm? Oh , nothing."she looked at me.

"Aren't you coming?"I smiled lightly.

"Yaeh ..."Annie started walking as I walked with her.

I looked at her from the corner of my eyes.
"You look-
"Pretty? I know."she said and just shook my head while chuckling .

"You -
"I know I'm handsome."I mimic her before chuckling as she rolled her eyes.
"I was gonna say different."she scoffed.
.....

Taeyun's POV

"Taehyung hyung is getting married next!"Taehyung grew red when Jungkook said that.
Everyone laughed their ass off as we all looked at a clueless Enn holding the flowers that I just threw.

"Yah! I never wearing a dress again!"we saw her face going red.

Tae looked at her.
"Yah!Why? You look pretty in dresses."by that Enn's face was now redder than anything.

....
I lay down on the bed after changing clothes while thinking about the whole tiring fun day.

I smiled at Seokjin wile we cuddled.

I don't know how to feel , but I sure do feel happy.

I just got married to the man I love.

We greeted everyone , had a lot of fun , had a photoshoot with Seokjin underwater.
I even had to kiss him underwater for pictures.
I just chuckled at my own thoughts before drifting off to sleep.

_______________________________________
Double updateee!!!! Hehehehe
I just wanted to make it up for my delay ...
So a lot of things have been going on with my life lately and yeah , I almost forgot that this app even exists and my story exists too ! Haha
And.....
Woahhh , my heart just melted while writing the Tae and Enn part X<
My hearteu!!!!
Just kidding , bleh :p
So babye guccis
Hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter!
^^
Happy birthday me (31st may)
Sweet 16 :p