Friendship Never Ends <3

I woke up in the same livingroom.The telly was still on.I turned off the telly and looked around.I almost burst out laughing.The sight in front of me is hilarious.Niall is sitting on the couch,his hand in a bag of potato chips. Zayn was asleep posing like a model. Louis had a mustache on his face. Harry was sleeping. And Liam was holding a magazine in his hands.I thought of an evil plan. I got out a sharpie and wrote Mailen's little pussies on each of their foreheads. I took out the magazine out of Liam's hands and put a spoon instead. I grabbed the chips and sprinkled the crumbs on Niall. I took out my phone and took a picture.This is so going on twitter.

@Mailen'sRandom:Got YA. @NiallOfficial@ZaynMalik1D@Harry_Styles@Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne.

I tweeted the picture and went to the kitchen.I decided to make pancakes with strawberries.I started making them but I froze when a pair of arms snaked around my waist.I knew who it was.

Harry.

I spun around and a pair of eyes locked on mine.

"Goodmorning,love."He whispered.I smiled at his morning voice.

"Goodmorning,Harry."I said to him.

"Call me,Haz."He said back.He hugged me once more.I right now noticed that he was shirtless.I looked up and down at his body.

"Like what you see?"He said gesturing his hand at his body.I laughed loudly and playfully hit his arm.

"Ow."He muttered.I turned off the stove and put the pancakes on paper plates.

"BOYS!"I yell.They came running in.

"What happened?"Liam asked. I laughed again.He gave me a look.I pointed to the plates.

"Breakfast."I state.Niall looked at the direction I was pointing at.He quickly ran,got a plate,and ran back to the living room.Mailen's Little Pussies was still written on his forehead.I hope the boys didn't-

"Aaah!" A scream interrupted my thoughts.It was Zayn.He looked at me and started getting out of his chair.Oh shit! I sprinted to the glass door that went out to the backyard.I opened the door and ran for my life.He quickly caught up to me and grabbed my waist.He put me over his shoulders.Well,this is awkward.He started walking to the pool.NO!

"Zayn Malik,if you throw me in the pool,I swear you're not going to have children."I yelled.But he didn't listen.He threw me in and the cold water overcame my whole body.I swam to the surface .

"You bitch!"I yelled.He was laughing on the ground. I swam back and walked over to Zayn and slapped him hard.

"Payback!"I yelled. He was holding his cheek."Ow!"He said. "Thats what get for throwing me in the fucking water!" After I said that an evil smile spread across my face."Oh no"He said. "Oh yes. Your turn! If not I will fucking bitch slap you again!"I said evil smiling."Fine!But I can't swim you do remember right?"He said. "Of course-" He seemed relieved when I said that."NOT!" He had a scared look on his face.I pushed him in the cold water."HAhahaha Swim little bitch swim little bitch!"<-(Kevin Hart XD) I went in and got Zayn and swam back. "Thats what you get for pushing me in the fucking cold damn water."I said shivering. I noticed he was shivering too."S-sorry"He said. "Good now lets go inside."

Me and Zayn went inside I went into the living room and found Harry there, I walked up to him and jumped onto his lap."Ahhh"He screamed."Sup Haz"I said smiling. "Your cold and shivering are you ok?" "Yup Zayn dropped me in the water and it was fucking cold!"I said.He chuckled.I put on a pout.

"Hey,what happened to that pretty smile of yours?"He asked.I smiled.Oh god,what does this boy do to me?

"There it is."He said,poking my dimple.I giggled.I heard a knock on the door.I got up from Harry;s lap,Harry following with his arms around me even though I'm wet.I opened the door and there stood three of my best friends.