13 - Humiliation

"For real... which one of you has a stalker?" Paul asked. His feet rested upon the coffee table, a bag of chips in his lap. The bag cracked so loudly with every large hand he took out that it surprised Abigail that he could even hear the constant buzzing. She grabbed her purse from the ground to see if it was her phone that was buzzing. The movie they were watching wasn't all too exciting, so she wouldn't miss the clou by glancing at her phone. 

There were six messages from Juice. Frowning, she opened the chat window. 

Hi. 

Im fuckign durnk

And I miss you fso fucking much abigial

You knwo what iI would do with you if yyoud been with me now?

...

.....

Sighing, she shook her head. The last time they had both been tipsy, it had almost led to something that she would have regretted later. It had happened to her before – friendships just weren't the same after going down that road. She didn't want that for Juice and her, she liked him as a friend – but he had to accept that that was all she was gonna be. His friend.

Go to sleep, Juice. Last time you drank too much you almost killed yourself. I'm watching a movie now, can't talk to you anyway.

She put her phone on the table since she was wearing a dress and had no pockets, and aimed her attention to the tv screen. Again her phone lit up, but Abigail assumed he was sending her something like '☹' and 'goodnight then...' and ignored him. 

He however didn't stop, and she decided to mute her phone. Right before she could grab the device, Ashley snatched it away and opened the chat. 

"Now I'm curious what that stalker is telling you," she chuckled, scrolling down. "I bet it's Juice. – Hell he really can't text, it's like a fucking cipher." She laughed. "What kind of movie are you watching," she read out loud. "Are there naked people in it? I can show you naked? Followed by ten emoticons with wobbling eyebrows." 

"Juice?" Paul asked. "Who the hell is Juice? What's that for stupid name anyway?"

"He's just a friend. A drunk friend, right now," Abigail muttered. 

"How do you know him?" Marthe asked. Her blue eyes were shining with curiosity. "I haven't heard his name before."

She shrugged her shoulders. "He's in the same motorclub as my dad. He –"

"O god, he sends a picture!" Ashley called out, and she whistled. "Damn, well he does have a body girl! Hallelujah."

Abigail snatched the phone out of her hands, making Ashley laugh louder. 

"Calm down lady, you don't have to get so frisky."

Abigail however didn't look at the picture and only wrote: Juice stop. I'm with friends and this is fucking embarrassing. 

The moving dots showed that he was typing an answer. You don't havje to feel ashamed of me, I know that you findd me hot  ;) 

"Hey, now I am curious too. Can I see the picture?" Marthe asked with a smirk. 

"No," Abigail muttered, a blush on her cheeks. 

"Ah c'mon, it isn't like he's naked or something," Ashley insisted. 

Abigail knew there was no getting away from this. Nobody was watching the movie anymore, and if she would put away her phone now, one of them would just steal it from her. Sighing, she scrolled up and clicked on the picture.