meet my mom-14

Mulai dari awal

"omg Jaylen owes me twenty dollars, i called this when you refused to go to the kindergarten dance with that boy. " jade says talking about their brother who she had made the bet with.

"mom! toni's here!" she screams as she moves over for her to come inside. she kissed cheryls cheek before they both head inside. toni's mom was in the kitchen making food for everyone when cheryl made it upstairs to put their stuff away.

"mom ?" she walks into the kitchen to see her mom dancing to the song that was playing on the radio.

" i know i can treat you better - oh babygirl your home. " she stops shaking her hips and pulls toni in for a hug. toni giggles hugging her mom. her mother hair was natural curls, she had chocolate skin with the prettiest smiles you would have ever seen. she was shorter than toni which was funny since toni was so short.

"i missed you. " toni kissed her cheek.

"hey toni where's the bath- oh hey. " cheryl stops seeing the woman with curious stares.

"im cheryl blo-"

"we met before child, now is she the one you gush about for hours. " she ask toni who nods with a smile.

"well in that case, come give me a hug. " toni's mom says pulling cheryl in for the tightest hug she had ever encountered.

"you have a lovely home mrs topaz." cheryl says as politely as possible.

"call me Naomi mrs topaz makes me feel old. " she laughs much like toni did.

-

"So, thats when the salesmen from Mens Sportswear walls clear across the store into Ladies Petite and says, Excuse me, miss, but I notice youve been having a hard time deciding between the turquoise strapless and the flaming-red backless. Personally, I would like to see you in the backless. And I said, When? And he said, How about Saturday night? And I said, How about in your dreams, sleazo? Can you believe the nerve of that guy?" jade tells the story from yesterday

toni snorts at the story cheryl holding her hand under the table.

" What were you doing in Ladies Petite?" Naomi ask and jade goes to say something but instead puts her head down putting food inside of her mouth.

"um so what do you do ms top- i mean Naomi?" cheryl corrects herself cursing under her breath at how bad she was at this.

"oh im a chef at Renzo's down the street. it's got the best riscotto you should try it?" Naomi says but cheryl catches on to her test.

"sorry ma'am but im to young to drink wine. " cheryl mentally dances at how smart she was.

"very well, toni would you like some wine?" Naomi hands her a bottle of wine. cheryl raised an eyebrow at this.

-

"that was so weird. " cheryl groans taking her shoes off and siting on toni's bed. the room had black walls with band posters on them. a tv in the corner, a guitar and a laptop. the bed was big compared to toni's small body.

"i think it was adorable how hard you tried to be respectful at dinner. " toni said locking her door which made cheryl gulp. she watched as toni strutted over to in front of her, cheryls body becoming jelly.

"you did?" cheryl formed a small sentence proud her voice didn't crack.

""you know i think i'm going to shower, you should join. " toni says undoing a button at a time of her shirt letting a perfect view of her body.

"right behind you babe. " she says as toni walks into the bathroom her and her sister shared. she locked the door as she successfully undressed herself leaving her clothes on a pile on the floor. cheryl slipped the glass door open just enough to get in and closed it right after. she wrapped her arms around toni's waist immediately and attacked her with open mouth kisses.