Bruce Banner: Insecurities

Start from the beginning

"So did you give your v-card away yet?" Nat gave you a smirk when you looked at her with a blank expression. "Why would I need a Visa Card? I live in this country." You could barely contain your laughter through the first statement so she just punched your arm twice, playfully.

"In all seriousness though, I've been trying to & we've been dating for 11 months now so I don't understand the problem. Is it because I'm only 18?" You said not taking your eyes off the computer, but you could hear her soft, slight laugh.

"What? What's so fun-" You were cut off by a shirtless Captain America holding his circular shield in his left arm. "Y/L/N" Steve said walking pass you & Natasha with a smile mixed in with a small smirk.

"Yup, you definitely don't know what the problem is." Natasha said as she loads the gun pointing the gun at you which made you put your hands up in arrest. You figured it out though, Banner was probably insecure because he doesn't have a body like Captain America or Thor or even QuickSilver.

"I-I get it. I'm admiring from afar, it's not like I'm touching them. I'm too loyal to cheat on Dr.Banner, he's very sweet & caring. Shouldn't it only matter that I chose to stay with him?"

The Black Widow dropped the bullets from the gun catching them before it could hit the briefcase. "I don't know. Banner is always thinking the worse, says he's always been like that since the big guy." You took a few seconds to think until you heard a loud explosion of glass shattering.

Natasha pulled you down under the desk to avoid any cuts from said glass. "Jarvis! What's happening?!" Your best friend said as the both of you stood up when everything was calmed down. Jarvis pulled a video on the computer you were working on.

"It appears that Banner was trying to fight turning into the hulk while listening to you & Mr.Y/L/N's conversation."

"What the hell?!" Tony Stark came flying through the broken doors of the lab in his Iron Man suit. You walk towards the hovering suit with your head hung low feeling ashamed of the thing you caused.

"It's my fault. Nat & I were talking about my relationship with Banner. I guess he saw me check out Steve then I was-" You stopped talking when you noticed a bullet pointing at you from the suit's wrist. "I've heard enough! You bring back Banner or your going to regret ever working here!" Tony yelling made you move faster than you thought.

***

The first place you checked was the nearest harbor that was closest to your apartment because that you & Banner's favorite place to look up at the stars or if the both of you wanted to just get out of the house for a walk.

"Bby!" You yelled while running through the place in a panic. It was the nickname you gave since his first & last name started with the letter B. You checked all your favorite spots in that area, but he was no where to be found.

Driving pass your apartment complex you saw a huge hidden figure on the roof then you turned around not even parking in a proper parking stall. You opened your door not caring about taking your keys or locking the doors.

The elevator was broken so you ran up 10 flight of stairs, you were out of breath at the half way point, but again you didn't care about anything else except your loving boyfriend, Banner.

Once you made it to the top you saw the hulk at the edge of the roof dangling his feet looking at Stark Towers where there was giant hulk jumped out of from. You quietly made your way to the hulk until you accidentally kicked a soda can.