---------------------------------------

Trio cancelled their trip because of rishi, he got call from office and called him urgently to reach office.

Khushi: maybe that Laad governor called him.

Nidhi: Khushi stop blaming him all the time.

Khushi: let’s go to market na? I am bore here.

Nidhi: ok let’s go.

Khushi and Nidhi came to market and purchasing vegetables, Aman also came to market because of his men called him there to come, Khushi excused from Nidhi and gone to see the bangles in the store.

Aman is seeing here and there, he didn’t saw the Nidhi and bumped with her, Nidhi’s all material scattered on the floor.

Aman: oh sorry madam, I didn’t saw you, extremely sorry.

Nidhi’s face covered with her hairs, when she removed her hair and for Aman and Nidhi’s world stopped there.

Aman: thum?

Nidhi: you here?

Aman: what a pleasant surprise, I never thought I will meet you again, you know how much I searched for you.

Nidhi: I told you my answer 4 years back Aman.

Aman: you said but my heart is not ready to accept.

Nidhi: I said on college day itself, I don’t love you Aman, and please my sister is here if she get to know then, she will marry both here only, that level mad she is.

Aman: then my problem is solved, I definitely meet her, what is her name? And where is she?

Nidhi: [tensed] please go from here, before she come Aman.

Aman: you said you don’t love me right? Then what my watch doing on your waist, and don’t say it’s not that watch, which is I gifted you on your birth day.

Nidhi: maybe I wore mistakenly.

Aman: that mean you still have this watch with you, OH MY GOD.

Nidhi saw his shocked face and asked him what happened?

Aman: ASR is here? Mai tho mar gaya, come. He dragged her inside the shop.

Nishi: why you dragging me here, and why you so much scare of ASR?

Aman: don’t ask me anything now, my brain stopped seeing him here.

------------------------------------------

OTHERSIDE:

Arnav: [in mind] where that Aman gone, I know he is hiding something, he came here to meet someone, where that idiot gone.

Arnav came inside the market place and seeing here and there, when his eyes catches a beautiful girl wearing black jeans and pink top and black jacket.

Arnav started to walk towards her to see who this girl is.

Aman: why he is going behind that black color jeans.

Nidhi: [confused] black color jeans?

Aman: I mean she wore black color jeans.

Nidhi: where?

She learned on his back to see where he is seeing.

Aman: aahaa kya sukhun milta hai, hug me like that.

Nidhi slapped him on his back playfully.

Aman: seriously I never saw ASR going behind a girl, OMG is he have secrete GF and came here to meet her.

Nidhi: shut up Aman, she is my sister.

Aman: that mean ASR love your sister?

Nidhi: seriously who gave you P.A post in AR?

Aman: of course ASR only.

Nidhi: then I will request him to fire you from job.

Aman: then I will come and opened one sweet shop in front of your home.

Arnav came to girl and he is trying to see here from left to right, Khushi saw him seeing her in the mirror which is in front of her.

Khushi turned towards him suddenly and said “you don’t have any sister in home that you’re seeing like hungry lion….. You…….. She stopped seeing ASR.

Arnav: tum? What are you doing here?

Khushi: why? Is this market is yours? This is independent country, we can go anywhere wherever we want.

Arnav: started her nonstop talking.

Khushi: what did you said?

Arnav: nothing…… actually I am seeing Aman here, you saw him near anywhere.

Khushi: No, I didn’t saw him here, and why he will come here leaving his work in AR. Ohh one minute that’s why he called my brother to come office that he can roam around the city.

Arnav: [confused] what?

Khushi: yes, we planned to go out today and my brother took leave today, at the end moment he called him to come to office, some important work is there.

Aman: OMG, she is your sister?

Nidhi: yes, she is my sister.

Aman: that means Rishi is your brother?

Nidhi: yaa.

Aman: but you never mentioned before?

Nidhi: why should i? I don’t interfere in my life again.

Aman: this time I will not, I know I and your brother had some fight back then, but I don’t know he is your brother, if I know then I never fight with him.

Nidhi: whatever!

Khushi: you got any clue about attackers?

Arnav: on the process, soon we catch them.

Khushi: so you came here behind Aman?

Arnav: yes, I feel that he is hiding from me something.

Khushi: if he is hiding something from you then it obvious know he don’t want you to know about that, may be is not sure about what he is doing, after completing his work he will inform you, I heard my Bhai said he is very hard worker when it’s comes to.

Arnav: yaa, that’s right, but I don’t want him any danger because of me.

Voice: [in mind] good going, before your enemy come in your life you both have to be in some relation, maybe it is friendship or employee and employer.

Arnav: my di want to meet you?

Khushi: me but why?

Arnav: I don’t know, she discussed with Aman for your address.

Khushi: oh ok, I will meet her then. After this she is seeing here and there.

Arnav: whom you searching?

Khushi: my friend?

Arnav: ohh Nidhi? She also came here?

Khushi: why? You’re so much interested on her?

Arnav: [shocked] what? Why should I? I just asked casually?

Khushi: then, it’s good for you, I am searching that idiot who loved her in college days, but she is not telling me?

Arnav: which college?

Khushi: her love story is from 11th standard.

Arnav: then it’s very tough to find him.

Khushi: nothing impossible for Khushi Gupta.

Arnav: yaa right.