BATMAN X SUGAR BABY! READER ☾ MATCHED

Start from the beginning

'A... fat stack?'

Rolling your eyes, you couldn't keep yourself from grinning. 'A video of you holding a massive wad of cash'

When you saw that he wasn't replying, you assumed you had ratted him out and he was simply ignoring you. But only a few simple minutes later a notification had come through that Bruce had sent a video. Nervously, you opened it and pressed play. And there he was - a wad of cash in his hand, perhaps a few thousand dollars - assuming that all you could see were 100's - as well as no shirt. You were in such a state of shock that you couldn't help but let out a screech, startling your friend.

"Wh'as happening?" They slurred, glancing around. "I'll fight 'em! I'll take 'em on!"

Slapping your friend's arm, you shoved your phone in their face! "Fucking look," you said, face red. 

"Holy-" Your friend pushed the phone away to look at you. "Did you find his private? Where is that?" Briefly explaining the explanation, your friend began to cackle, and you joined in. "How in the hell did you match with the Bruce Wayne?" 

"Honest to God, and all that is expensive in this world, I do not know."

Watching the video again, you noticed something in the background - shaped sort of like a Batarang? You couldn't have been sure - you hadn't seen one in real life before. 

"Okay, so, are you going to send him a video back?"

"What?"

"I mean, if he's going to be your sugar daddy, you have to send him the sugar." Rolling your eyes, you shoved your friend away, before walking towards the bathroom. 

A few months had passed, and you continued to talk with Bruce. You were still to meet with him, though, plenty of photos and videos had been shared with each other (along with due payment, of course). But each time you spoke with him, you felt yourself slowly opening up more, despite knowing how dangerous it was considered. 

'I have a gala coming up next week.' He sent you one day, just as you had finished your last lecture. 

'Oh, fun!' You replied. 'What for?'

'Nothing big', he responded. 'But I was wondering if you would like to come along?'

"Oh shit," you mumbled under your breath, walking into your flat. "Oh, God- oh, no."

'Are you sure? Wouldn't it be weird if we were seen together without... it would just be weird? I mean, the press?'

'I will just tell people you're new to the company - an assistant, perhaps.' An hour had passed and you still hadn't given him an answer, so he sent another one - 'I will pay you whatever it takes - including however much you need to buy yourself something nice.'

You could feel your face growing red. Going to reply, you saw a notification come up for a new payment - $5,000. "Holy shit!"

'I can't accept that much!'

'Why not? You deserve it.'

'I haven't said yes!'

'Well, I assume you can't turn me down now.'

Considering the circumstances, you could've turned him down; but even your friend had coaxed you into going, even joining you on a little shopping trip for the occasion.

"I feel like an idiot," you said, stepping out in a shimmering silver dress, cutting off half-way down your thighs.

"You're right," your friend said. "Silver is definitely not your color - it kind of washes you out."