INTERN ☺

Y is she making this much late, today as v r going to main branch I told v will go together so that there is no need for her to search for address....

I am standing in front of hostel and waiting to see her.....

There she is.... Looking like an angel in the white salwar and she saw me and gave me a smile which I returned back.....

R " so sorry for making u wait... It's all because of choti....i was waking her to get ready for college, daily I used to make her get ready and enter college together but now on every Saturday and Sunday she should only get ready..."

Ha that chatterbox would have made her late otherwise my love is very fast and quick...

L " let's go then.... "

R " wait... "

I raised my eyebrows....

R " someone is very desperate to talk with u and if I take u without that person meet u then that person will eat me by words.... "

She smiled....

At first I was confused about whom she is talking and I don't want to talk to anyone except my Ragini that's her then her last line gave me clarity the one who builds mahal by words hey it must b chatterbox only.....
She has always stood at my side....

Diiiii...

V turned around and found Deepu and Gauri....

See my guess is right....

D " hii Lakshya sir.... "

I said hii to both...

G " u know I am very happy.... In fact I was saying Di to choose ur company only from starting and it's first day for u both as a intern so all the best from our side..... "

I know she is in my side... Thanks dear for saying her to join in our company.... In fact the gift list to u from my side is increasing...

L " thanks.... "

D " sir, plz take care of Di.... "

They side hugged her and I will surely take care of her throughout my life....

I just nodded.....

R " oh my!! U both r acting as if u r sending me out of hostel forever.... Arey I will come by evening.... "

D " but still ....."

L " don't worry ur Di will b safe, it's my promise..... "

They bid 👋 us and went in.....

I started to drive the car....

*******************************

I always felt I am lucky and hey see I am blessed with such a nice ppl..... Deepu and Gauri they treat me as their sister, Swara- Sanskar and other friends in college also are good and MA- partner they are best and upon that u..... It's u Lakshya who always makes me comfortable.....

I looked at him who was having a short smile on his face......

My feelings on u r increasing and I don't know where it reaches but at present I want to enjoy life's beautiful game.....

L " v reached"

I looked around and found the Maheshwari company......