"Yeah I just didn't sleep well last night. I was thinking about about your appointment."

"I'm sorry Princess." I say and kiss my wife.

"It's okay." Lindsey says and puts her head on my shoulder. "Everything checked out so we're all good."

"Alright well I'll probably be in the drawing room if you need me."

"Okay baby." Lindsey says and kisses me.

The two of us split apart and go to the rooms we said we would be. Before I start drawing I decide to check social media and I'm a bit shocked with what I see.

"ISABELLA OCÉANE HORAN"

- - - - -

Isabella's POV

"ISABELLA OCÉANE HORAN" I hear Mama yell.

"Damn she used your whole name." Scarlett says as I hear footsteps approach my room.

"Yes Mama?" I say when she gets in my room.

"What is this?" Mama asks and shows me a picture I posted to social media.

"A picture of me?"

"And do you see anything wrong with this picture?" Mama asks then sits on my bed in front of me and my girlfriend.

"I don't look good enough in it?"

"First off you look absolutely gorgeous and anyone who tells you different is blind and an asshole. Second...baby you can't post a picture like this."

"Why not? It's my body."

"Yes it is Isabella, but this photo doesn't attract the right people. While you do look very good, I mean you are your mother and I's daughter."

"Mama" I groan in embarrassment.

"Sorry sweetie...but this photo attracts people that want to hit it and quit it and those people aren't worthy to be in your life. Whenever you post a picture of your body you need to leave something to the imagination. Now If you and the girls want to post pictures of yourselves in bikini's that's fine, but don't let every picture be revealing. Make people work to see your body. Leave something to be desired...Do you think Scarlett likes you posting these pictures?"

"I don't know?" I say not thinking about that.

"Scarlett whenever Isabella posts a picture like this what do you think about it?" Mama asks and I look at Scar

"It's her body she can do what she wants." Scarlett says.

"Scar be honest. We've been dating for almost two years. You won't hurt my feelings."

"Okay...honestly it kind of annoys me because I want to be the only one who gets to look at your body like that."

"And what way is that?" I ask playfully.

"Naked." Scar says with a smirk then I see her eyes roam my body.

I lean in to kiss Scar, but I'm cut off by Mama.

Kinda forgot she was in the room.

"Okay let's not have sex while I'm in the room." Mama says.

"Sorry Mama C." Scarlett says.

"Sorry Mama." I say.

"It's okay...Now you two shower and change into something nice."

"Why?" I ask.

"Your Mommy and I are taking both of you out to a nice dinner."

"Why?"

"Volleyball is about to start up again and we won't see you two as much during the season so we want to have one night where we can be together for more than an hour...Scarlett your mom's are doing the same thing tomorrow."