WHO IS THAT FOREIGN GUY?

∆∆∆

It was another ordinary day in the village, no one called me which is good because it means nothing bad happened today. 

I was just walking thru the village, when I heard some old folks saying "I don't trust that bounty Hunters that just arrived, the new generation is just untrustable!"
So I interrupted the conversation
- good morning gentlemen
- good morning Sheriff Novak! - they said in union
- you should check those guys that just arrived, they don't seem up to good!- one of them said.
- is that so?... - I said.
- don't you worry people, I'm sure they won't cause any problems around here, and if they do i'll deal with it.
- we trust you Sheriff. - they said (which is quite funny since they don't trust my generation).

I walked back to the main bar in town, since I'm sure the foreign would be there, it's Ellen's bar the biggest on the region, it's THE spot where people of all places, races, and genders go.

                             ∆∆∆

Before I go in I circle around the bar just to see if there's anything sketchy going on, and when I get to the back, I see two men walking with their horses, one of them is really tall, long-ish hair, he was riding a brown and white horse, and the other was with his back turned to me, riding a black horse, the blackest I've ever seen.
The tall guy looks at me and waves saying
- Hey Sheriff! Nice to meet you, my name is Sam Winchester, this is my brother Dean Winchester. - in that moment the man that had his back turned to me, turned around.

                                ∆∆∆

  He took his hat off, reveling to me a... wow... Those green eyes... The greenest green I could've ever dreamed about seeing... His skin, painted with some freckles that I could see from a long distance, his somewhat strong facial features, a little stubble beard, Perfectly shaped nose... And the most beautiful part, his lips full and pink, shaped like a heart.

 And the most beautiful part, his lips full and pink, shaped like a heart

The man smiled at me, and said a heart warming "Hey Sheriff!". At that moment I knew he was going to be mine, and I was going to be his.
- Hey, it's Dean,right?- I asked while shaking his hand in a welcoming gesture.
- That's right Sheriff Novak. - he said, smiling even bigger when he said my name.
- you can call me Castiel. - I Said looking deeply into his beautiful eyes, and then looking at his brother Sam.
- So, Winchesters... What brings you to Widows creak? - I asked, trying to concentrate on doing my job.
- We came to Hunt a vamp... - Dean was saying, before getting interrupted by Sam.
- We came to help you guys in everything we can while we are here, and maybe you could give shelter and food in exchange. - Sam completed.
- Oh... Well... As long as you guys stay out of trouble, we could use a little help with some things. - I said.
- Sure Sheri... Castiel; we are so grateful for your hospitality already - Dean said in a gentil tone.
- no need to thank me, that little house over there, past the river is vacant, you guys can stay there, I'm going to get the keys in my station, you can wait for me there with your things. - I said.
- okay, thank you Castiel, I don't even know how to thank you correctly. - Dean said, smiling in a provocative tone.
- I have an ideia ...but you can thank me later. - I said jokingly almost at the same tone. He smiled even more and gave Sam a punch on the shoulder blinking with one eye at him. I didn't understand why he did that, but I ignored and made my way to the station.
When I got to the house the boys were there already, I just gave them the keys and showed around for a bit, nothing too special. They thanked me again and I went back to the station thinking... about Dean...

                            ∆∆∆