Ken Kaneki (Izuku) vs Jason Vorhees *Two Monsters*

*Beep*

I guess I should stop it right there. I said which caused the students to become outraged by the fact that I just stopped it midway through the video. Vhox tried to stop the outburst but to no avail cuz his voice were covered by the BS voices to the students until..

STFU!!!!!!¡!! I said with the help of Aizawa's glare made the students to go silent except...

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BI-!!! Then I instantly punched him making him go straight 6 Feet under thus shifting from Passive to Aggressive mode making everyone afraid of me also.

Ok... I returned to my passive mod again

Now that everyone just gone silent. Lets just watch a fight between Izuku and a murderous hockey masked psychopath. Which everyone shivers at a though except the children of course.

Then Vhox snaps his fingers then Inko, Kota, and Eri are gone.

Sorry.. I just have to teleport them to the kid's playground so that they wouldn't be too traumatized by this... Now lets play it.

*Beep*

In a nearby forest

*Pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* Izuku was running for his life in fear of getting brutally massacred by a monster

And then he just trips and frantically tries to get back up... He succeeded and again runs for dear life, praying, hoping that it was just a dream or just get out if this hell hole.

The audience except me (of course) just gone pale and shivered wondering about that brutal psychopath that was sent from hell (for them).
.
.
.
Then it hit em like a bitch who has STEROIDS.

'The hockey psychopath' they all thought.

Then he reached the clearing in the middle of the forest trying to think what he can do.

Yo!. Is it just me or its getting closer on him?. Kaminari asked

Then they all looked at the shadow and then I see a little silhouetto of a man ( sorry bad joke tho).

Then while he is formulating a plan Jason Vorhees just interrupted it and Izuku is now scared shitless.

"Please just go away." Izuku pleaded but with no avail because he doesn't answer obviously.

Jason's Pov

Jason kill for mother then I acted without hesitation and relentlessly attack my victim but he dodges due to ghoul instincts.

Izuku is too guilty and wanted to save them both but... He can't.

The rest were disgusted, afraid for thier friend/successor/crush out there and not realising he was here.

*Warning Gore of some kind but it has severe violence*

Izuku's Pov

I got a chance to punch the killer and the he just flies back to a tree and I stumble down because I'm starving and I can't eat NORMAL FOOD.

This shocked everyone because he can't eat normal food but what is the thing that he can only eat? They all though

3rd person

When Izuku is trying to regain his bearings Jason was recovering from a tree stab by simply removing the branch from his shoulder and that's when Izuku just lost it.

He saw blood from the shoulder.

His sclera has gone black and pupil from his right eye has gone red.

He become a feral to himself but he's fighting the urge to eat...

HUMAN FLESH

The audience were disgusted that he ate humans like them but worried for their friend even the staff the heroes and teachers

I'll explain that. I said calmly then everyone just snapped heads at me ' good thing their spine was alright ' I thoughtfully joked myself.

Well he's a half-ghoul so he has humanity left in him, but the hunger will succumb him to madness which is too much for him too handle, you see, a ghoul can and will eat everyone to satisfy themselves. I told them which made everyone more and more worried that he will become a crazed lunatic and a cannibal.

Izuku's Pov

'I saw blood which disgusted me but it smells delicious', 'WAIT what am I thinking stop that.' 'But you gotta eat.' 'No I wont...' This continues Until he becomes feral and show drooling in his mouth, Sprouting his kagune, ready to fight. Showing the signs that he lost.

Nooooo !!!!!!!!! Class-1A shouted, scared of what their friend can do now that he lost to himself due to starvation.

3rd Person Pov

Izuku is now stronger than before and just charged at his victim in front of him, Jason is unable to dodge this so he just block with his machete and they clashed for a good ol' five minutes which becomes a battle of speed and power(Its blurry to the point that the author cant explain it), unknown to them in the forest. Uraraka is watching the battle in shock and fear who nearly gasped but restrain it to not get herself involved...

But she already was...

'Oh no...' Everyone thought even Izuku because she was in danger for reasons unknown.

Jason already sense her and goes for an attempt to kill her but in an instant was getting punched farther away from her and Izuku just charged at him with Consecutive Normal Punches which consists of rapid jabs in the face, torso and....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NUTS

The guys winced at the sight of the nuts exploding on impact

But it ain't matter because Jason never felt pain despite the strong punches that the feral in question made but kept flinching because of some or most punches hit the pressure areas that are vulnerable to him.

Uraraka doesn't feel amazed but afraid of her childhood friend because she knows him. He is a plain, timid but civilized fighter but what she saw was different he is like an incarnation of pure hunger and rage

Then Izuku just kept punching until in an instant Jason retaliates but to no avail because the kagune stabbed him in the stomach until he felt limp which signifies that he's dead so Izuku ate his flesh and he come back into senses

He saw blood, flesh and another victim dead. He cries and screams into the skies and everything went black.

Everyone was silent then the kids and Inko are back

Did something happened? Everything was silent then...

Well that was something. TBC

1045 words

Sorry for the wait, cuz I'm too drained from pre-cal

And next is "The Sacrifice"