Chapter 31

Boomers POV

I walked around the house trying to find Bubbles. I walked by Butchs room and heard him playing. I smiled and heard crying, I opened the door and saw Bubbles.

I walked over to her and sat on the bed. She looked at me and her fingers was on her necklace. Her light blue eyes showed sorrow and I wrap my arms around her.

She layed her head on my chest and snuggled up. I sighed and put my chin softy on her head. I felt her smile, I held her closer and she sigh happliy.

"I love you, Bubbles." I said with full honestly.

"Awe Boomie, Ill always love you." She said as I pressed my lips to her tear stained cheek. She traced cirlces on my hand. I smiled at her as she made a heart on my hand.

"Bubbles, why do you think Hayden was there?" I asked her.

"Well he did warn us, so maybe to do that." She said as she pulle apart and looked into my eyes.

"Yeah." I said as I layed back on her baby blue bed.

She layed next to me and layed her head on my stomach.

"Will you stay here tonight?" Bubbles asked like a little kid.

"Anything for you, Bubbles." I said as she squealed in delight. She went to her closet and grabbed a over size dark blue shirt and black with light blue outlines, shorts. She left her socks on.

I took off my shirt and pants leaving on my blue checker boxers with my socks. She smiled at me and I layed next to her on the bed.

She snuggled up to my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed the top of her forehead. She giggled and I laughed.

"Night Bubbles." I whrispered in te darkness.

"Night Boomie." She said with a yawn. She fell a sleep on my chest and held her closer closed my eyes.

Butchs POV

I sat on my bed as Buttercup sat next to me playing video games. I had my tougne sticking out as I constraded.

"Come on, come on." I mumbled to myself.

"You aiint goin to beat me!" Buttercup yelled.

"Oh yeah I am!" I yelled back. We played that level for thirty minutes and I won as I said I would.

I looked at Buttercup, she had her arms crossed. I laughed at her child actions. She glared at me and tackled me. I gasped and fell back on the floor with Buttercup on top of

I was pinned on the floor as Buttercup smirk at me. I laughed and she chuckled.

"Im not getting up anytime soon am I?" I asked as she snickered.

"Yup, your staying here." Sh stated as smiled.

"Well, I should make the best of it."

"Huh?" She said as I leaned up and pressed my lips to hers. She gasped and losened the grip. I smiled and flip us over.

"Really?" Buttercup said as she tried to get out.

"Oh yeah." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Get off me!" She said with a smile on her face.

"Nah, this is pretty comfy." I said with a smirk. She snorted and layed on the floor all spreadout.

I sighed and rolled off of her. She sighed and layed next to me. She grabbed my hand and put it uo in the air.

"We win!" We yelled together. She laughed and kissed my cheek.

Bricks POV

We stop swaying and I looked into her pink eyes. She smiled and I walked to the porch swing, well the roof swing.

We sat down Blossom snuggled up to me as I wrapped my arm around her. She sighed and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Brick?" Blossom asked.

"Hmm?" I said.

"Do you think that, maybe tommorow we go back to the dinner?" She asked as I smiled.

"Of course." I said as I buried my face in her orange/red hair. She giggled and pulled up her legs and curled them around her.

When the wind blew. Her hair and mine blew with it. I smelled cupcakes and I looked down at Blossom.

"You had me at Hello." She sang.

"Love you too." I said as she yawned.

I picked her up and walked down to the eleavtar. She smiled in her sleep, I laughed and the doors opened. I walked to my room.

I layed her in my bed. I took off her jacket and shoes along with her bow. I slide off my pants and layed next to her.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

"I love you Brick." She mumbled in her sleep.

"Love you too Blossom." I said. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes.