Lips of an angel

Dean was miserable. He had just lost the most important thing in his life, just because he was afraid of other peoples criticism. People always say that you don't know what you have until it's gone, and that was all too real for dean. He had just broken up with Cas the pervious night. It was ugly. There was screaming, cursing, crying. Dean wish it could just block it all out. He kept hoping he would wake up and it would of all just been a horrible dream, but that was too good to be true. Dean knew it was going to be hard, but he knew what he had to do. He had to get cas back, and no matter how cheesy it was, he thought he knew how.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Dean had been panicking all day. He had been practicing for hours on end and he thought he was finally ready. It was about 8:30 pm and he knew cas would be up right now, most like reading or watching netflix. He smiled at the though of as curled up in the couch with his knees to his chest and head resting between his legs. Dean snapped out of his thoughts, grabbed his acoustic guitar and walked out the door.

He had the directions to cas's house memorized. He walked all the way there still singing the lyrics and going over the chords in his head. He was there in about 10 minutes. He could see the light in his front room on, he was awake. Dean was more nervous than he had ever been before any hunt. He gathered up his courage and knocked on the door.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Dean knocked on the door, putting his fingers on the first chord, ready to begin playing immediately. Cas opened the door, his mouth dropped open and his eyes widened "d-dean? What are yo-" but he was cut off by deans sweet, gruff voice.

Honey why you calling me so late?

It's kinda hard to talk right now.

Honey why are you crying? Is everything okay?

I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud

Well, my girl's in the next room

Sometimes I wish she was you

I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name

It sounds so sweet

Coming from the lips of an angel

Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye

But boy you make it hard to be faithful

With the lips of an angel

Cas began to cry. It was so much for a short period of time. It had almost been a week since their break up and he thought that his dean was gone forever. He tried to stop crying, but it was no use. He tried quieting his sobs so he could listen to deans voice.

Honey why you calling me so late?

It's kinda hard to talk right now.

Honey why are you crying? Is everything okay?

I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud

Well, my girl's in the next room

Sometimes I wish she was you

I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name

It sounds so sweet

Coming from the lips of an angel

Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye

But boy you make it hard to be faithful

With the lips of an angel

It's funny that you're calling me tonight

And, yes, I've dreamt of you too

And does he know you're talking to me

Will it start a fight

No I don't think she has a clue

Well my girl's in the next room

Sometimes I wish she was you

I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name

It sounds so sweet

Coming from the lips of an angel

Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye

But boy you make it hard to be faithful

With the lips of an angel

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name

It sounds so sweet

Coming from the lips of an angel

Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye

But boy you make it hard to be faithful

With the lips of an angel

And I never wanna say goodbye

But boy you make it hard to be faithful

With the lips of an angel

Honey why you calling me so late?

Dean hit the last chord and looked up slowly, afraid to see cas's reaction. To his surprise, cas was laughing and crying. Dean was still ridiculously nervous. He finally started to talk "cas. I'm so so so sorry. These last few days have been hell, and trust me, I know hell" cas chuckled at that, still crying a little. "The point is, I love you cas. More than I thought I would ever love anyone in my life. Do you think you could maybe take me back?" Cas looked at dean like he was stupid. Deans heart sank. But it was immediately lifted when cas responded "of corse I will you big idiot!" Cas laughed and hugged dean as tight as he could. Dean hugged him back even tighter and kissed the top of his head.

Cas looked up at him and laughed. "What?" Dean asked also laughing. "Really? Lips of an angel?" He smiled. Dean blushed, thinking of how cheesy that really was. "Well what was I supposed to sing? Highway to hell?" They both laughed for a while and cas invited dean inside. They spent the next few hours with Deans arms around cas's waist and watching netflix on the couch. Dean finally had his angel back.