What is Faced

Riley's POV

I walk carefully into the bunker's living room. Gabriel had said he set up several pranks for me while I was gone with Dean and Sam. I open the fridge and immediately jump out of the way of a flying buttermilk pie. I see it fall onto the floor and roll my eyes. I look into the fridge again and see a slice of apple pie. There was a small note beside it that read "Dean's pie." I grab the apple pie deliberately, grab the name tag, throw the tag away, went to the table, and start eating the pie. Dean walked in as soon as I started eating it.

"Wolfdude! What the Hell?!" Dean shouted in disbelief, "That's my pie!"

"Didn't see your name on it!" I shouted back. Dean went to go check the fridge for the name tag I threw away. When he is certain he can't find it, he looks at me, grumbles, and leaves. I resume eating the pie in triumph. 

Alex bounds into the dining area I'm in and jumps into my lap, "Hello, Ri!" He says excitedly.

"Hello, shortcake!" I hug him.

"Why is your hair in your face?" He asks pulling my hair to the side away from my eye.

I immediately take his hand away from my hair and readjust my hair, "It's ugly. It cannot be helped..."

"I wanna see!" Alex says as he teleported onto my shoulders in an attempt to see my eye. I couldn't move him off fast enough before he revealed my eye. I shrunk down in my seat as he looks at my eye.

"That is so cool, Zizi! You look like a superhero! Are you a superhero?"

I smile. Alex is the kindest little child I ever could have met. He such a cute little marshm-

"Riley!" Sam pulls me out of my thoughts. I look up at him, "I need to ask you something."

"Fire away, Sasquatch." I say.

"Would you like to be Alex's God Parent?" I sat there in shock as I processed what had been asked of me.

"I... Yes! I will gladly be Alex's God Parent!"

"One problem: get the hair out of your face," Sam says. I chuckle and obey.

I look in the mirror as I stand in the bathroom, attempting to fix my hair. In my reflection, I swear I saw someone else. It was still me, but they had pure black eyes, a smirk that threatened even the most lethal psychopath.

"We both know what you did at that mansion!" They say.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Look at me!" My reflection demanded. I obeyed, "This is what you are becoming!"

"No! It is not! I am not like that!" I said raising my voice a bit.

"That family was just the start! Imagine what you could become!" It says. I start to hyperventilate for the first time in almost a year, "Perhaps you didn't hear Castiel's little riddle that night: "The shield can do one of two things: create peace or cause utter tumult." Which do you think you have done!" It says cackling.

"Shut up!" I say almost too loudly.

"You have become me!" My reflection says. I punch the mirror, causing it to shatter. Sam comes in seconds later to see me hyperventilating, surrounded by glass, crying, and with a bloody hand. He runs up to me.

"What happened? Riley, what happened?" Sam starts asking. Gabriel appeared behind Sam.

"You're scaring them more, Sammy. Ri, you need to breathe." Gabe says calmly. I try to breathe and calm down with little success.

"Ri, what happened?" Sam asks again.

"You don't want to know." I say. Gabe comes towards me with a first aid kit I just now realized he was holding.

"Ri," Gabe starts, "We want to know. We're your family, and we want to help you."

I look at Gabe and breathe shakily and  utter three small, terrifying words "I am becoming a demon."