𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧 ☼ Do You Love Me?

Start from the beginning

His grip on you tightened, as he snuggled closer to you, breathing in the smell of your sweet shampoo. He placed a kiss on your forehead, closing his eyes, about to drift off into a deep sleep.

You sat up, turning around to look at him. By your sudden movement his eyes bolted open.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you love me?" You asked, your eyes becoming glossy ever so slightly.

"What type of question is that? Of course I love you, stupid." He chuckled, pulling you in for a hug.

You gently pushed his arms away from you, looking down at the duvet.

Finn looked at you confused, not knowing what the hell was happening. Did he do something wrong? Did he hurt your feeling somehow? Did he not put the toilet seat down?

"Hey, whats wrong?" He asked, slowly moving towards you, afraid that if he got to close you would disappear, that you'll walk out of his life forever.

You look up at him, you could see confusion lace within his eyes,"It's just-" you cut yourself off quickly, looking down again, before mumbling, "never mind,"

"Hey, hey, hey," he put his fingers under your chin, lifting it up so you look him in the eyes, " if something is bothering you, you can tell me." He states.

You let out a long sigh, " it's just, we've been together for nearly four years now Finn. All our friends are moving on with their lives, getting married, having children, and we're just stuck here, being the same people we were when we was teenagers."

His breath hitched, did he think he knew where this was going?

You let out another sigh, looking down at your hands as you played with them. "I understand if you don't want me to be in your life, I just thought-"

You was cut short from your sentence when Finn started to laugh. After his laughing fit he looked back at you, "What makes you think I don't want you in my life?"

"It's just-"

"Y/n, I fucking love with all my heart, if you left my life I wouldn't even know what to do with myself! Your the light of my life. When I leave work I can't wait to see you, I can't wait to see your smile, hear your laugh when I tell a stupid joke. I just love you." He said, looking at you with full adoration in his eyes.

Your eyes were filled with tears, you knew he loved you but you didn't know this.

He gulped, "I was going to save this for our date but," he opened the bedside table draw, pulling out a dark blue velvet box.

He opened the box, revealing a silver diamond ring that sparked in the dark room.

You placed your hands over your mouth, " y/f/n y/l/n, will you marry me?" He asked making a crooked smile.

You nodded frantically. He gently grabbed your hand in his and slipped the diamond ring onto you finger. He placed a gentle kiss on your lips, pulling you close to him as you both payed down.

"Goodnight, Finn." You gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"Goodnight, Mrs Wolfhard."

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

This isn't proof read!

Thought I'll post quickly, almost done with exams then I have like 3 months off to write! ❤️😊