Chapter : 03

Aarohi's POV:

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I looked at my mobile phone and realised that its Thursday, the day of our announcement and I should not be late because the principal doesn't tolerate late students and will make me stand out of the hall. He is kind of strict man but also very helpful. I went out of bed and took a relaxing shower, dried my hair and started to get ready. I changed into a white jeans and peach top, tied my hair in a high ponytail and I was done. I was never a fan of doing makeup, so it doesn't take much time for me to get ready.

I went downstairs and greeted my mom and dad. Kiran was nowhere to be seen, so I believed that she must have left already. Always a punctual girl. Mom served me my breakfast and as always, I started eating it hurriedly. There might be traffic on the way and for that reason, I definitely don't want to miss the announcement.

After finishing my breakfast I made my way towards the college. I was very much thankful to God that there was no traffic today. Which meant I was free to drive properly and reach on time.

On the way, I saw one of my classmate's sister, Tanvi. She is our senior. I never talked with her, just some hi, hello stuff but for now, she was looking very tensed So for the sake of humanity, I went near her to see what the matter was.

“Hi Di, Is everything okay?” I asked her.

“Hey, and please don't call me Di,” she said making me giggle. She then showed me her punctured tire. Oh, so this tire is the reason why she was worried.

I was about to offer for help however she herself asked me about it.

“May I please come with you? You know its announcement day and I don't want to be late.”

“Of course, I was going to say the same,” I said. She smiled and then together we made our way, towards our college.

On the way, she kept on asking me about her brother and his girlfriend. Only I know how hard it was for me to avoid her questions because I hate lying and with her every question, I was forced to lie again and again because her brother already told me not to disclose any of his great secrets.

“Can I ask you something personal?” She asked. The question scared me however I signalled her to proceed. What would she ask?

“What happened between you and Aaryan yesterday?” She asked. My eyes widened because of the shock and mind became numb. How does she know about it? And What am I going to answer her now? The mention of his name brought back yesterday's incident in my mind and I started blushing again however I somehow managed controlled it.

“Nothing much, why so?” I asked her, keeping straight face.

“Really? Nothing happened? I mean his all friends were teasing him by your name.” She said with an evident smirk. His friends teasing him with my name? Wow. What must be his reaction then? Suddenly I was so excited to know what did he reply to his friends but my bad luck, no one was going to tell me about it.

“Nothing happened. We just bumped at each other and....” She didn't let me continue as she spoke further.

“And had an eye lock right?” She asked with a teasing smile.

I know I was blushing again. Stop it Aarohi! Why only mention of his name makes me so weak?

“No, nothing like that,” I replied. She just smiled in return. I was very thankful to her for ending that conversation there only. On the way she kept me telling about her boyfriend and their dates. It was quite interesting to hear as they were literally a perfect couple. Tanvi is living a life which I always dreamt of living with Aaryan.