Chapter 8- The text to Emily

**Emily's Pov**

I Woke up the next day with a huge headache. Last night was a blur but it soon came back to me. I'm pretty sure that Noel and me had sex like 2 times and Ali walked in on us. I feel horrible for doing this but at least I know her and the girls will be safe. I turned around to see Noel on his back with his arm wrapped around me. Know that I'm sober I feel yucky that I slet with a guy, especially Noel. I Remembered that A was probably watching so I schooched closer to him and rested my head on his chest and intertwined our legs.

**Alison's Pov**

I can't believe Emily after everything we have been through she goes and sleeps with Noel. Not mention walking in on them having sex. She made me fall in love with her. Then she teared it apart. I really don't wanna go to school tomorrow. The girls keep trying to tell me about Em but honestly I don't wanna here it. She confuses me she's as gay as they come, them she sleeps with a guy. Just then I got a call... It was Aria.

"Hey Ali." Aria said.

"Hi" I said abruptly back.

"I know you don't wanna hear this but she's doing this--" Aria said before I cut her off

"she cheated on me there's nothing else to know!" I Yelled through the phone.

"A made her," Aria said calmly. My hear sank she's protecting me? Naw that's not right.

"Meet me and the girls at the Brew at 4," Aria said before hanging up

Did she actually have sex with Noel just to keep me safe? But why Noel surely A would pick someone like Paige instead. Just have to wait to find out.

**Noel's Pov**

I woke at like 12 with someone wrapped around me? I look down and she Emily Fields. Damn she's hot. Last night was pretty fun. Maybe I should wake up her up.

"Morning babe," I whispered in her ear. She ignored me I know she was awake since she sighed. So I decide to be a bit naughty. I lean over and started to kiss her neck. She shot up in 2 seconds I swear. She turned over and smiled at me.

"Hey," she replied in a sexy morning voice. We are face to face. I Smiled and held her and hand started to play with her fingertips.

"Do you wanna go get some food with me? Its lunch time" I said with a grin. Honesly I didn't think I would be this attracted to her. She nice, funny, good in bed, and hot.

"Sure babe," she said and leaned in and gave me a peck.

**Emily's Pov**

This is so awkward for me right now. I'm naked in bed with Noel Kahn. Just imagine it's Ali be confidient. So I boldly got out of bed and walk towards by clothes. I Could see him eyeing me down from the back. I slipped on my panties and bra and walked over to him. "Do you have a sweater or something I can wear?" I asked politely.

"Yep in the drawer over there. I think my old swim jackets in there," he said with a smirk, "but honestly I think you look fine like that." I didn't know what to do. So I thought what would I do if he was Ali. I turned around and and gave him a kiss then winked.

After he was changed and I was changed we headed out to the brew. Once we got there I got us a table while he got some food and drinks. I have to admitt this could be alot worse. He came back a few minutes later and sat beside and with his arm around me.

"Did you have fun at the party last night?" He said already knowing the answer.

"Alot of fun," I whispered in his ear. Just then the girls walked in. I smiled at Noel then looked at the girls with my best "I'm sorry face". He could obviously see that I was a bit upset so he asked if I want to talk to them. "No I don't need to talk just kiss me," I said back. So he leaned in and kisses but, but more like a mini make out session then finished his coffee.

**Spencer's Pov**

I feel really bad for Ali for last night. I understood that Emily did it for her protection but I'm kind if confused why she's still with him being lovey dovey. "I-I'm sorry you have to see Ali i know how much she means to you" I said with all my heart.

"Whatever what did you wanna tell me," she spat back. I was a little shock but I understand why. She has to watch her girlfriend kiss a guy.

"Ali, Emily loves you so much. She cried when you died everyday she was depressed. She got a text from A saying to hookup with Noel and make sure You she or your precious Ali gets hurt." Hanna quickly said.

"She really didn't want to do it but she coulfnt stand loosing you again." Aria said. I could see her eyes going hazey I leaned over snd hugged her.

We decided not to stay at the brew so we took Ali home to watch a movie.

**Alison's Pov**

While we were watching the movie all I could think about is Em. I need to talk to her. Then I remembered this code I learnt about. The first letter of each work makes a word.

"Hanna I need you to send a text to Emily for me, its gonna be a code!" I asked poliety.

"Why can't you?" Hanna said

"Cuz it would be to obvious and A could hack her phone. Genius!" Spencer said.

"Please send these sentences separately. 1- All Iong Instagram 2- Forever On Reverse Gives Internal Vage Emotions Sad 3- young Or Up," I said. They made no sense but the code does.

"Okay anything else?" Hanna asks

"Ya put remember the code," I said.

**Emily's Pov**

After having lunch and a movie with Noel i I went home and turned in my phone. There was 1 from A.

"Good job Emily. 6 days to go! -A" I said. Gosh this feels like forever. Just want it to be over.

I ignored the texts from Ali, then opened Hanna's. What the hell, makes no sense so I ran to my room and wrote the sentences down. Then I read the last word 'code'. I circled the first letter.

"Ali Forgives You." I whispered. U began to cry in relif. I quickly texted Hanna back saying 'i love you ali... Forever' the pushed send.

Once I finished crying my phone buzzed. It was from Noel.

Thanks babe for a great date see you monday;) pick you up. Night - Noel

Sounds great Noel. good luck on you game tomorrow you do amazing. Sounds good. Night;)

Finally I can have a day without drama of french kissing Noel. Oh joy school will be fun. Just have to go along with it and act like a girlfriend.