Chapter Eight

Tom's POV

I want to let out a sob when the hooded figure from my dream appears, along with many other hooded figures. The angelic voice rings across the field but none of them seem to speak.

" You shall put that child down, or the royal council will sentence you and any others affiliated with you, to death." The sound rings in our heads, causing all to pay attention to the stunning figure. They shed their outer robe to reveal warriors. 

(This is the leader outfit

(This is the leader outfit. The others don't have the silver on them.) 

I can't see their face, but the crowd lets out a gasp of recognition. I want to see them so badly, but Luna holds me back. 

" And you think I'm supposed to listen to someone who is dead!" He shouts. His wand lights up green again, only for a flaming arrow so soar into his hand, the sizzling hear all across the silent field. 

" And what give you the right to hurt my child!" The figure steps forward, sword drawn. My heart breaks and a loud sob escapes my lips. I want to reach out and touch him, hold him and make sure that he is ok. The rest of the order let out a roar and charge, the group in front of us let out a battle cry and charge, their formation perfect and practiced. I shake myself out of shock and yell out orders. 

"Get my child. Stun any and everyone. Let out fury rain down on those who deny out justice!" We charge with me leading, flowing through crowds of innocent people, making sure they are safe and giving them portkeys to my mansion where the house elves will heal, feed, and clothes them. I make my way to the front of the school, the figure from before is climbing the tower to get to Kaleb. I bend the wards and apparate to the top and press the old man against the wall, a wandless fire burning in my hand. I can hear his skin burning but I don't care. He was going to hurt my child. 

"Tom." A soft voice whispers. I can feel his gentle hands lay on my shoulders, but I'm listening. He caused so much pain. " Let him go. Let the royal council decide his fate. You cannot play God." I didn't even realize that I was crying until I taste the salty tears on my lips. The gentle hands slowly pry mine away, extinguishing the flames with it. I finally give in, turning into the soft, strong body behind me and break. I don't even notice when Luna yells victory over the battle. All I care about is that all our family is home.