Part 1 Why did you go?

-Nooooooo.....Chat.....i.....i.........DONT LEAVE ME!
Ladybug puts a hand on his shoulder and a tear drops down her cheek. Chat lays down on the ground tired  and lets out a cough.
-i-i am so sorry M'lady.....im useless! That akumanizied villain was to strong.
-shhhhh, you arent useless dont say that, you-you saved my life! She silenced him.
At the same time she turnend her face around for she didnt want to him to see her cry.
- Bugaboo...i just wanted to say before i leave *cough* you will always stay in my heart....The love string between you and me is to strong. But when i knew that you love another me....M'lady, please keep this a mystery. Everything. Our identities and the strong love...dont tell anyone *cough* i beg you.
- I promise *crying hard* i promise Chat but-!
To late. His green kitty eyes shut and never opened again. His face became a deadly shade of white.

15 years later.....
- Marinett! *Alya enters into her office* Got you some new documents that need work on from Boss.
Marinett yawns and rubbs her eyes.
- Alya please could you do it for me? Ill grant your any wish and pay you back. She said in a some sort of whisper tone.
- you could count on me! Laughed Alya and started to walk away. But first grant MY wish and go home and take a nap!
Walking along the narrow pathway with no lights around all alone Mari fell into deep thinking. Those thoughts were about the past. About her old home, about her parents (which moved to a silent cottage in Bern), about her friends: Juleka,Rose,Kim,Nino,Sabrine and even those nasty Lila Chloe and Kagami, sometimes they met somewhere in a resturant together and laughed remembering there childhood while drinking on cocktails. Her school and teachers. 
Although,memories about Marinett being a super hero and saving Paris seemend to brake. And one more important thing........Her super hero partner......Maybe thats just her imagination.
Mari felt as if the most important peace of her mind was ripped out and hidden into the deepest, darkest place where no one could ever find it.
She reached her house. The keys slippped into the key hole and the door knob turnend.
- Honey! Is that you? Shouted a voice from the living room.
-Yes Luka its me! Marinett yelled back taking of her high heels. Just then, a boy and a girl came rushing into her.
- Hey! Madeleine! Laurent! My precious once! Smiled Mari.
They hugged her waist.
- How was work? Lukas head peeked out from a room. My studio said that they could NEVER find a person so talanted like me! My songs are amazing!
Marinett giggled and kissed him on the cheek.
- Work was fine, although im soooo tired....

When going to bed She thought to herself that tomorrow she should talk to Alya. Maybe atleast something from that mystery thought will come back to her.