Chapter 10

{Luke's POV}

I took Casey ice skating for our date. I had to keep holding on to her. After we went ice skating, I took Casey to this small cafe near an ornament shop and we got hot chocolate. We took a cab back to the hotel me and the boys were staying at. "I love December." Casey said as we got out of the cab. I smiled. "Why?" I asked.

"C'mere. I'll show you." she said, smiling and motioning for me to come near her. I smiled and paid the driver. "Alright." I said, walking towards her. "Okay, ready?" she asked. "Yeah I'm ready." I said. Casey smiled and then looked up. She just stood there, smiling like crazy. I looked up with her. "What are we looking at?" I asked. "Beauty."

"No, beauty is you, Casey." I said, putting my arms around her waist.

"And you are such a flirt." she said, smiling. "Seeing the snow is so pretty. Hey, ya know what else makes me love December?" she asked. I shook my head. She tilted her head back and stuck her tongue out. She was catching snowflakes. Adorable. I laughed. We stayed outside catching snowflakes until our fingers and toes were numb from the cold.

{Casey's POV}

The night had been so much fun! We laughed the whole way up the elavator and into the hotel room. "Hey, where have the lovebirds been?" Michael teased. "Wouldn't you love to know?" I teased back, smiling. "Oooh!" Ashton and Calum said. "How you been, Case?" Michael laughed, hugging me. I started laughing. "I've been good. What about you guys?"

"Pretty good. Vacation time is always relaxing." Ashton said.

"Yep! Okay, well guys, you can leave now!" Luke said.

"Ooooh we know what that means!" Calum said, laughing.

Luke laughed. "No, not that."

The rest of the guys left laughing so Luke and I had the room to ourselves. "Wanna watch a movie?" Luke asked. "Sure. You didn't need to push the guys out of the room. They could've stayed." I said, walking over to the bed where Luke was sitting. "Nah, not really." Luke said, putting his arms around my waist. I laughed. "So what are we watching?" I asked. "I was gonna let you decide."

After I picked the movie, which was Frozen, Luke paused the movie at the previews and made popcorn. I laughed. "What?" he asked. "It's funny. How you and I ended up together." I said.

Luke walked over and sat down next to me. "I thought about that the night you kissed me. I could've ended up with anyone. Thank God it was you, Lovely." he said, smiling. He kissed me on the cheek.

{Luke's POV}

Casey smiled. "Casey, now that I've met you, and know what it feels like to be with you, a day without you is misery. I wouldn't want ot live a day without you. I love you." I leaned towards her and kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. Held her tighter. She laughed into the kiss and put her arms around my neck.

{Casey's POV}

I pulled away and smiled. "I love you more." We watched the rest of the movie, laughing and throwing popcorn at each other. And kissing. I got so tired I fell asleep in his arms.

{Luke's POV}

Casey fell asleep with me holding her. "Good night, princess. I love you." I kissed her forehead and fell asleep with her.

________________________

Hey! It's glitzygurl99! Sooo, @lilkitty365 has decided for me to write the next few chapters! Any suggestions? Thanks so much guys! I love you! And tell me what you think!

Question: Which 5SOS bae would you date?

♥♥♥♥ xoxo