First Light || Reflection

Thank you for participating for the First Light and willingly became our guinea pigs. 

Lightning Rounds was a massive hit, and we were shocked at the quality entrants. We really want to see many of you back here for a re-enter, and are eager to share with you some updated rules that will make it fairer and more beneficial for you. 

We're also looking for some feedback, regarding our judge's comment and work ethic. Since this carter to reflect readership, we want our judge to come off as subjectively and fairly, as well as helpful, as possible.

RULES UPDATED

1. The gaping time is now reduced to 1-Round

2. Winners can re-enter their same books, however they still have to wait for a 1-Round gap like other books. The judge will continue from chapter one. This is to reflect readers' comment ethic and the fact that readers will continue to read their favourite books. Rest assured, this continuation will not guarantee favouritism because as books proceed, reader engagement may go down.

3. Participants cannot delete our judges' comment. This is to ensure good sportsmanship, reflecting this game's manifesto  (aka to bring readership to undiscovered books), as well as respecting our judges' time and effort.

FEEDBACK FOR JUDGES QUESTIONNAIRE

1. From 1 to 10, where 1 is not helpful at all and 10 is very helpful, how helpful is the judge? (Did he/she provide new insights you did not have before?)

2. From 1 to 10, where 1 is not detailed and too general in her comment, and 10 is very specific in her comment, how did the judge comment on your work?

3. Do you feel like the judge is nitpicking important details instead of the bigger picture?

4. What do you like/don't like about the way the judge explains her train of thought and reasoning?

5. Any other experience sharing/review tips you want to give to the judge?