🐬Vacation Part 2🐬

The next day I am surprised by my parents, I'm told I'd get to swim and interact with the dolphins there. Before this happens I am taken to on a tour with a man and his young son to the aquariums basement, with more animals while my family stayed above ground. I am wearing a cropped spaghetti strap shirt and blue jean shorts, with box braids since it's a protective style. The man has a golden tan skin, ash brown hair, and hazel eyes.(He was pretty easy on the eyes fr 👀 ) His son was no older than ten or eleven and slightly resembled his father. We all started with simple introductions and I introduced myself to the man and his son.(We will call him "M")

We then followed our tour guide, an older lady to a dark stairway. We see several large aquariums filled with different types of turtles, fish, and other aquatic wildlife. At this point of time I wanted to be a marine biologist, so I already had prior knowledge about many of the animals and you know I had to put it to good use. "M" watched me as I spoke and then looked at the guide for confirmation of what I was saying, and when she smiled and agreed with me he gave me a slight smile and  nod of approval. We continued to listen to the tour guide teaching us more of the history of the facility. I got to have a small conversation with "M" and we talked about where we were from. I mentioned how I loved animals and I would like to become a marine biologist, he smiled again and said that sound likes it would be a good job for me.

Soon the tour was over and we were brought back upstairs. I was informed I had change into my swimming suit, which I didn't have with me so I had to wear a wet suit with my clothes underneath (I left my swim bottoms in the car because the swimming with dolphins was a surprise and no one told me to bring it 😐). It was the hardest struggle of my life putting it on, but after I took forever I found "M" and his son waiting by the pool for me. We follow our instructor to the pool and got in. We watched the dolphins do tricks for awhile, and then we got to feed them some fish and got up close and maybe too personal.