ii

after finishing up the cupcakes, harry proudly hugged louis, saying that he was really happy that louis had actually helped with something like this. louis was glad that just a simple act could bring that beautiful smile on harry's face. but now louis doesn't think he can control himself anymore, it has been almost nine days without them doing anything.

so louis pulls himself apart from harry. at first harry frowns because he had just hugged louis and within a second louis was removing him from himself, but then the soft touch of louis' lips on his own had him entranced and forget about whatever he had just thought of.

his eyebrows shot up in shock at first but that didn't stop him from kissing his boyfriend back. the kiss started off sweet and gentle but with every second that passed, louis became more and more hungry for harry. to kiss him more, to touch him more, to feel him more.

he pulled out his tongue and easily slipped it into harry's warm mouth when harry opened it to take a quick breath. the feeling of louis' tongue in his mouth had harry groan, causing a vibration through louis' tongue. louis moved it around the inside of harry's mouth when harry's tongue met with his and they both twirled around each other, taking in each other's wonderful taste.

harry sucked on louis' tongue, knowing it would drive the lad crazy. louis moaned and enjoyed that sensation he got. he moved back and panted against harry's lips.

''you wanna put the cupcakes away?'' louis asked panting. harry quickly shoved them all into the fridge and turned to kiss louis again.

"bedroom. now." louis said over his lips.

harry didn't reply, just attached the lips again. he was as needy for louis as the smaller lad was for him. they made their way to the door, stumbling but never leaving each other's lips.

soon after a while they were in their room, both being a panting mess. louis literally pushed harry onto the bed and quickly climbed up on top of him with each of his knee on either of harry's sides. their lips were soon attached again and louis just loved the feeling of his baby kissing him. he loved knowing no one will ever get to feel as he is all because of harry.

louis removed his lips from harry's and attached them to his pale jaw. louis loved harry's square jaw, it was simply beautiful and kissing the part right where his jaw and ear met was amazing because harry always whined and that beautiful, crunching face that louis absolutely loved.

and so he did.

he directly started sucking in that spot and harry turned his face to give louis more access to the place. louis harshly sucked on the spot and harry was panting heavily and making out some whining noises that were music to louis' ears. harry tangled his fingers into louis' hair and pulled on them lightly causing the lad to moan in pleasure.

louis left the spot after biting and sucking it so much that it left a dark mark. louis sat up and removed his own shirt and harry followed suit. the shirts were thrown wherever they landed, neither of the boys cared.

louis started kissing harry's neck and made his way down to harry's chest. harry knew what was to come and honestly he was getting impatient. soon he felt a hot puff of breath on his left nipple that had him writhe. nipples were always harry's weakness and who knew it better than louis.

louis teasingly kissed right below it and harry whined.

"what do you want?" louis asked in a rough voice.

"i- just... just do so-something." harry panted out, he couldn't talk because of how high he was mentally.

louis rubbed his hard crotch with harry's, rather roughly, and that made harry moan out loudly.