➸ 'Omg youre here?'

You guys are literally Thanos
thanks for 2k reads it really
butters my buns
❤️

I become excited as I look out the window, We're finally in London, in a cab on our way to the hotel, beautiful scenery all around as we park in the car park, coach thanks the driver and pays him, we grab out our luggage and head inside. As we walk inside a brush of warm air fills my lungs and I sigh, I could get used to this, I look around the grand room, how beautiful, I am knocked out of my thoughts when Kendra runs up to me dangling the key infront of my face.

"Let's go to our room shall we?" She wiggles her eyebrows. I nod while smirking as we run to the elevator dragging our bags behind us.

'Ding'. We walk out of the elevator onto the 5th floor. We make our way to room 690 and unlock the door. Kendra and I stand there agape at the marvellous sight in front of us. Chandeliers, marble, coffee machines, all you could ever want. Kendra rushes over to the bathroom and screams.

"BELLA THERES A FUCKING HOT TUB!" Kendra yells. I laugh, but there's something missing, the place is nice and all but is it really that nice if it doesn't have- I smile in relief.

"DONT WORRY KENDRA THEY HAVE ROBES TOO!!" I scream, luxury is going to be the drug i'm living off for the next weeks.

"Bella wake up, the team is going out sight seeing. We're going to Big Ben and shit." Kendra exclaims pulling off my bed cover.

"Noo, I will burn your robe if you ever take my one true love away from me again." I growl pulling the cover back over me and caressing it carefully.

"Don't you touch my robe dude." She eyes me.

"Ok we'll go have fun with the team, I'll wake up soon and do my own thing." I reply as she shuts out room door. I doze off for another hour until I realise I should probably get up. Slowly I make my way out of bed to the closet where I change into some baggy ass clothes and head out. I think for abit on where to go when I decide on visiting the London bridge. I go to the side of the road where a taxi pulls up beside me, oh hell no, I wave him off since taxis are like so expensive here, I'd rather walk.

*10 years later*

I finally made it to the bridge, my legs are about to fall off and I've grown a beard now🧔, only joking! But I'm close to it, I look around and it's beautiful, the river, the bridge, all the lights glowing, there's no one here where I am surprisingly, but it's shocking because the view is so majestical, I take a phew snapshots of the bridge on my camera. In the last few shots I notice a small figure near the bridge, I look and notice someone else is here aswell. I inch a little closer and realise it's a boy, a talk boy with muscles and shit. He looks very familiar. It's Leo. Oh my god I'm out, I start walking back when I hear someone yell my name.

"Bella!" I turn back but I realise it wasn't Leo, it's the boy on the bus, Ryan.

"Omg, you're here?" We say at the same time. I blush a little and step closer.

"I thought you were travelling around Europe?" I ask him. He rolls his eyes and smiles.

"Bella, London is in Europe." He laughs, I look down, feeling really stoopid.