Chapter 1: Meeting a lady that kills demons for life

-Kyle-

Coming back from work was a routine thing for me. If you look at my schedule, it would generally be waking up, shower, eat leftovers, go to work, work, come back, cook, eat, sleep. My life is very formulaic, very formulaic. Some even say I don't even have a life at all. Well, they're sometimes true. Look, working a blue-collar job puts some strain on yourself, especially today. The clients that I have to deal with was very demanding. I things that they ask me are demanding, and some are outright nit-picking at the smallest details. Today was no different. I was bossed around by not only my manager, but the client as well. Fussing too much on small details.

Once job is done, I went back. I took the train home. And was dozing off on the train until I felt the train stopped. I looked up and saw I have arrived at my stop. I forced myself to get up and walked back home. The walk home was a 10-minute walk from here. I lived in the downtown area. I'll be honest when I say that this part of town was bad. I always kept a gun on me all times because I lived in a shady place. I walked pass a small park. My mind was tired, bit a growling sound alerted me and I was pulled out or my tired daze. I followed the sound to a bush, out of dumb curiosity and there I saw the vilest being that has ever walked on this face of the earth. It was feasting on the guts of a dead man, after I saw of what remains of the face.

I quietly turned around and ran way, but I heard rustles behind me and followed by a savage howl. I turned my head around and saw it chasing after me. As I ran, it was closing in as its steps were getting close. I glanced to see it was close enough to take a bite at me. My mind remembered that I had a gun, pulled it out and too a shot it. It shocked the beast enough for me to cover more ground away from it. I kept on running as I kept on shooting the beast. It the shots didn't even wound the bastard.

I kept on running until my bullets were out. I tripped on a stone and tumbled. The demon as getting closer and I just closed my eyes as I was within chopping distance. This was it. This my end. At least I know that I died eaten by a demon.

Then I heard a shot, and a splash of warm blood spew on me.

-Dante-

Roaming the south side of Capulet for demons is no walk in the park. This place was not too far from my own place. You can smell the shit here. I sensed a demon close by, so I went to check it out. I saw a man trying to get away from a demon, shooting his gun while running away. Guy's got gut to shoot a demon. Not a bad shot, if I say so myself. I catch up to them and shot the demonic son of a bitch with Ebony, decimating it to smithereens. The guy was stumbled and fell on the ground as I walked up to help the poor dude. I stepped over the demon to help the guy.

"You okay there man?" I asked as I lend a hand to help him up. He was breathing erratically to catch his breath.

"What do you think? I was chased by a demon for 10 minutes, shooting the motherfucker," he quipped tiredly. "I'm okay now. Thanks for killing that demon."

He looked up at me and grabbed my hand. I pulled him up.

"Name's Dante," I introduced myself.

"Kyle," he said, still tired. Then he passed out, slumping on me. Damn it. Not this guy was that heavy but still he passed out on me. I grunted and carried him back to the shop. Good thing this guy was hot or else I could've dragged him.

Wait.

Did I say he was hot? No. no. no.

Anyway, once we were at the shop and put him on the couch. I took off his coat and placed it on the coat rack. I looked at him as he was out cold. Damn he was cute.

Darn it! I did it again. Well, he was cute.

Heck, took a picture of the cute bastard andwent off to bed.