Chapter 1

New Delhi
XYZ Club
A girl of 18 years is crazily dancing, she is wearing a knee length dress with her hairs open.she took mike from the DJ

Girl:-hello friends.

All in club cheered for her.

Girl:-today I broke up with my 10th boyfriend so am giving you guys my breakup party,today all your drinks on me drink how much you want & enjoy my breakup party.

Saying this Girl went to bar counter & started drinking vodka shots.
A girl of same age came to her & gulped her shots.

Girl2:-don't you feeling sad for your breakup Miss.

First girl turned to her & laughed.

Girl 1:-well am Esha.

Girl 2:-am Riya.

Es:-about your question am not at all sad with breakup.

Ri:-why so.

Es:-because I don't believe in Love.

Ri:-you said it's your 10th breakup.

Es:-yes of course but I don't love any of them because I don't believe in it.

Ri:-why you didn't believe in Love.

Es:-My parents had love marriage they are happy until I was born then fights started between them & they took divorce & parted their ways & left me alone with bank balance.
Every month both will fill my account with money but they forgotten I need their love not money,so I don't believe in love.

Ri:-am sad to hear your past but I think one day you will believe in love once you experienced true love.

Esha just rolled her eyes & finished 10 more shots,she paid the bill & with stumbling steps she went to parking lot & entered inside her new BMW which was gifted by her mother on her 18th birthday. She started driving but today she had so much drinks so she couldn't able to concentrate on driving, a truck hit her car,her car rolled down across the road & fell down off cliff.

Esha's Pov
A sharp pain hit my head ,I held my head & tried to open my eyes,but I can't I again tried,I slowly opened My eyes & saw royal interiors of a room.
I closed my eyes again may be am just dreaming, it looks like fantasy.
I opened My eyes again & saw same thing again,I tried to sit up but I failed a hand helped me to sit,I turned to say thank you I saw a girl of My age dressed in traditional Rajasthani attair is standing a sweetly smiling at me.

Girl:-do you need anything.(in ancient rajastani accent).

I frowned at her oh my god did I end up in other planet or what.which language she was speaking.
May be she understood my confusion.

Girl:-you don't know our language drink this water I will inform kunwari sa that you woke up.(in same language).

I didn't understand a bit but I nodded  & took water,I drank it.that weird language girl went away, I observed the room,oh sorry its tent girl,it is big it has bed in the Middle & few sitting Sofa's with royal look,it has curtain like thing across bed,I was observing the place,I saw a mirror their,I slowly went up to it with support of things surrounding me,I saw myself.
WTF I dressed in Rajastani attair.
I have small injuries in my head & hand.I startled by a presence I turned & saw a girl dressed in Royal attire with her face covered with veil is standing & looking at me.
She also talked with me in same alien language.

Girl1:-are you ok know.

I gave her same expression, then she talked in Urdu,I know udru as my bff Aiyesha is Muslim I learnt it from their.

Girl1:-are you ok know.(in Urdu).

Me:-am fine thank you.(in urdu).

Girl1:-who are you & why are you in forest & when I saw you ,you are in strange cloths are you spy.(in Urdu)

Me:-me spy(giggled) I feeling you guys wearing strange cloths who wears these type of cloths in 21st century.
(In Urdu).

Girl smiled at me

Girl2:-are you really fine,you hit your head somewhere this is 16th century girl.(in Urdu).

Am shocked at her statement