science

HEYYY GUYS SORRY FOR ANOTHER LATE UPDATE BUT I COULDN'T ACTULEY GET TO A COMPUTER BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE :D 

PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE LIKE VOTE SOMMENT AND SHARE! 

THANKYOU AND I LOOOVVVEEE YOU XXXXXX

BTW IVE ADDED PHOTOS TO EACH OF THE CHAPTERS NOW SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT THE CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE :)

********************************************************************************************

So ive been at this school for almost a week now and all I can say is that it is nothing like my old school was. In this school I acutely get along with people and people acutely take some notice of me other than picking o me or staring at me. Several guys have approached me over the last few days asking if I needed help with luggage or to be shown around. Having to many guys to choose from is a totally alien thing to me. Usually im the one who just fantasizes about even talking to a guy.

Today we had P.E the worst subject to be ever created. Why did we have to participate in a class that is almost of no use to us and just leaves up red faced, sweaty and make us need to wear layers of perfume and deodorant. Any way my P.E teachers name was Mr. Simons and he was kind of hot for his age but apparently nobody ever admitted it because he was a teacher which i think is totally stupid.

After about 2 hours of absolutely pointless stretches that made my shirt lift up and running that made my boobs wobble about embarrassingly physical education was over and it was time to get changed.

I walked up to the locker rooms with Anna and the other girls that I have been eating with and hanging around with for the past few days. I should really learn there name but I don’t have a very good memory and allot of them look quite similar. Walking into the locker room I was a girl that Anna had pointed out earlier in the week named Sophie Mayers the ‘queen bee’ of this school. There’s one in every school but ive herd this one had a particularly nasty sting.

I just kept my Head down and slipped round the corner to get changed in private when I slipped and fell to the ground AGAIN! On my way down I tried to grab onto anything I could to help keep me upright and the one thing that I had to grab was a towel with Sophie’s makeup sitting on it. Bam. As soon as I was on the ground so was the bottle of makeup. I heard somebody gasp from the back of the room but everybody else was just dead silent. I looked up to see Sophie turn slowly and pick up the remaining makeup and screw the lid onto the top of her container.

I think that the look that she gave me next might have made a full-grown man cry but I just picked myself up and apologized about a thousand times. She just stared at me fussing and when I finally stopped to look back up at her she gave I slight sly nasty slime and simply replied with

“Watch your step bitch.”

Whoa that seriously shocked me! I mean im Shure people get called that all the time here but I still took great offence to it, I mean it was just an accident.

“Sorry” I muttered one more time and then fled from the room in my P>E clothes followed but a few girls who were either coming to see if I was ok or just trying to escape the tense situation in that room.

The next day was an extremely uneventful one but there were rumors going around that there was going to be a party down at the old boat shed the coming Friday night. I was invited by quite a few people and that surprised me, I don’t think I’d ever been asked by so many people to a party in my life. But the only person that I said I would definitely go with was Anna. She was going to go with her other friends aswell but she promised that she would defiantly not leave me all on my own to be the ‘new girl’ unless I wanted her to.

So on Thursday morning when I walked into Mrs. woodlies science class and took my usual seat next to Chace I felt that my plans for Friday night were set in concrete. Or were they?

Chace and I had become quite good friends over the past week or so, it seemed like he wanted to get to know me, which was good. Conversation started off with the usual “how was your day?” “Do you have your text book with you?” “How are you liking it here so far?” so many easy to answer questions. Then he asked “ so are you going to the boat house tomorrow night?” that question definitely caught me off guard.

“Yeah, I guess I am.”

“Oh well that’s good, ive herd this one is going to be a big one. Its sally in year 12’s birthday on Saturday and I guess it’s just an open party invite.”

“Can I just ask how you all get away with sneaking out on Friday nights?” I had been wondering this for a while but hadn’t acutely gotten around to asking anybody until now.

“Some girls in the senior year convinced Clive the care taker to trust the cameras off from around 8- 12, don’t ask me how they did it.” He laughed “ but were all gad that they did.”

The rest of the lesson was spent doing work and filling the silence with normal conversation. But just as I was about to pack up and head out he caught my hand making me jump and turn around to face him.

“Ill see you at the party, ok? Ill look out for you.” He said with a wink and a sly smile.

My immediate reaction was to flinch away from his grip and then gave a brief smile and turned and walked quite briskly out of the classroom and down the hallways to my room. I didn’t occur to me that what I had just done might have made Chace think that it was best to avoid me tomorrow night! What had I just done?

***********************************************************************************************

SOOO THATS ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED AND DONE. I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE QUICKER THIS TIME AND IT WILL STILL BE A LONG CHAPTER :)

PLEASE GIVE ANY FEEDBACK!

AND AS USUAL LIKE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE <3 XXXXXX

THANKYOU SOOO MUCH FOR READING AND I HOPE YOUR LIKING 'REMEMBER ME?' SO FAR :)