funky cold medina

I didn't know what to title this. So I titled it one of my fav songs.

It wasn't what I expected, and it sure as hell felt amazing. The way he touched me, the way his soft voice guided me to move. Though I was a little embarrassed and very nervous, he knew what to say to make me feel comfortable.

Just like that, my virginity was gone.

Okay, okay. I know you all want me to get specific about Tommy deflowering me. So let's rewind.

We kissed, and kissed, and kissed. He was very slow and was waiting for me to make every move. For him to be such a wild party animal, you'd think he'd be the one guiding the way, and being rough, but it was the complete opposite.

He led me into the hut. Just as he said, candles, roses, and blankets to make a bed were scattered around. It was romantic, something I wasn't expecting either.

"I've never done this for someone, Ash." He whispers, looking into my eyes. "You're unique and so special. I know how big this is to you, and I'm very happy you found me to make love to you." He smiled, and I reach up to kiss him once more. I couldn't get enough. My heart fluttered, and I turned to lay on the pile of blankets.

I watch as Tommy lights every candle with his spare lighter. I take this moment to take off my clothing, leaving my body with my undergarments.

"Eager, are we?" He lightly chuckles. I give him a small smile and move over for him to lay next to me. He immediately undresses as well, and I peeked at his crotch, seeing the hardened length between his legs. I bit my teeth and watched as he leaned down next to me.

"You're so beautiful, Tommy," I whisper. His lips connect to mine with slight hunger. His arms reached around me, and easily unclasped my bralette. The dim candlelight exposed my breast to him. I watched his face, as he looked at me in such amusement. "What do I do now?" I ask. His wide grin appears and runs his fingers through my hair.

"Go slow. Do what you think feels right, baby." He reaches over and kisses down my neck, wet soft lips trailed down to my shoulder.

I decided on taking my panties off and went back to kissing Tommy. My hands trailed down to his boxers and felt his hard member. He let out a shaky breath, and I pulled his undergarments off of him. I smirked against his lips at the achievement.

I caressed him, and he reaches over to grab a small gold packet. Our nude bodies felt like they were meant to be touching in this way like they were meant to be touched.

I took the packet from him, and tore it open, stretched the condom, and placed it on his standing shaft. His breath hitched and saw a clear liquid drip at the tip. Inside my head, I was freaking out. I made him do this.

"Are you ready?" Tommy asks, and I look up at him. I slowly nod and place my hair behind my ear. I reattach my lips to him, and he moves my hips on position. His tongue swirled around in my mouth, and his hands squeezed at my sides, which I guess meant he was ready.

"Go slow," I whisper quickly. I raised up on my knees, and position myself. Tommy's eyes never left mine, and I felt him at my core. And I sunk down onto his member.

Ow,ow,ow,ow. Was all I said in my head. I could feel tears building up at the corner of my eyes. It was a different type of pain. On a scale on to ten, it was a seven.

"I know, just a little more and it'll feel amazing. I promise." Tommy coos, leaving sweet kisses along my jawline.

I grab his shoulders and lift up from his throbbing self. I sink down once more, and just like that, the pain vanished.

My sex was craving more. So I went a little faster, and I let out a breathy moan. My eyebrows furrowed at the pleasure. Tommy's arms went around my lower back and he started thrusting into me with the same pace and rhythm, careful not to hurt me.

"You feel incredible, baby." He groans. I throw my head back in satisfaction. My breast were now bouncing inches from Tommy's face. And the room filled with moans and the aroma of our lovemaking.

I smiled. And I smiled hard. This was everything I imagined.

Tommy's slim fingers found my bundle of nerves, giving pleasure a whole other definition. My thighs shook at his touch, as he continued. His thumb ran circles into the nub, and I was almost there.

"Tommy's." I breathe out, tired from my thrusts. He reached up and kissed my lips, he knew I was nearly over the edge.

And just like that, Tommy fastens his pace, and I scream his name. My orgasm boils over. And Tommy slowly rides out his thrusts. To my guess I made him come too.

I fall against his chest, and we pant from our hard work. I couldn't stop smiling. Everything was perfect. I couldn't imagine it no other way.

"Thank you, Tommy," I say. And sliding off of him, falling next to him. I watch as he slides the condom off of him, and knots it closed.

"Thank you, Ashton." He repeats and runs his hands through my hair again. His soft words made my heart flutter again. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. Tommy took an extra blanket and wrapped us up. He cuddled up to me, his body felt amazing next to mine.

And that was it. That's how I officially knew I loved Tommy Lee. My family friend.

-
980
052319
Awe thanks for nearly 2k reads I love u all