Enter Cameron ~ (2019)

~ Four Years Later ~

"You shouldn't have run. You're just making things worse for yourself."

Blinking under the harsh light of the interrogation chamber, she ducked her head; blood red slash over her eye giving her the appearance of a trapped animal.

Shouldn't have run? Right. Sit in her cell on this slow boat to death, and what? Smile meekly? Swallow the sickly sweet "nutritionally optimized" gruel? Pass.

"Your hair. It's so pretty. We work very hard on the hair. To get it right. I'm not your enemy."

That voice. Why did she know it? Was someone she ran with on the other side of the light?

"Not my enemy. Right."

A chill running down her spine as the shadow in the dark moved closer, she pressed away, shoulders to the cold metal chair, cursing herself for being afraid.

"I want to get to know you. You're very brave. That must be why John Connor chose you."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

John. Eyes closing for a beat as her thoughts drifted to someone who'd become more than just a bringer of hope, but a close friend, and a brother, she let out a shaky breath; hoping when he found her body it wouldn't be too badly brutalized. That John would help Derek and Kyle deal with her death.

That they knew how much she was going to miss them.

"I admire him. His determination. His spirit. His fearlessness. I'd like to meet him."

"He. Wouldn't. Want. To. Meet. YOU."

"They're going to kill you. They're going to kill every one of you. They're going to hunt you down, until every human is gone, and you're extinct."

"Why are we having this conversation?"

"Because not all of us want that, Allison. Some of us want peace. Tell me where his camp is."

Fingers curling into fists, the pads pressing into the cold metal surface of the chair as they dragged towards her palms, she said a silent goodbye to John and the Reese boys, hoping like hell she'd be able to watch over them, from wherever this metal bitch was sending her. She might not be able to take her out. But keeping the camp location to herself...

She could do that.

Die on her feet.

Goodbye John.

"Help you? I'll /never/ help you get to John Connor!"

Dark eyes widening in shock as her metal twin stepped from the shadow, her mirror image down to the smallest detail, she jolted as cold fingers wrapped around her throat, ending her life in a brutal snap.

"You already have."