The plan

I grab my stuff and run out of the house. 'Oh boy! This plan just HAS to work!' I think excitedly.

I make it to UA just in time to see Enji walking down the hallway from the other side.

"Hiya, Enji! I have something to show you and you can't say no!" I smile at him.

"No." Enji says...casually

"What." I say in surprise.

"I CAN say no but... sure I'll meet you later." Enji says half heartedly.

"Great! Meet you after school!" I say, heading to our classroom. Enji starts walking with me.

It's silent all the way to class, but I was way to excited for words... all going according to plan!

Time skip because class is boring~

I grab my stuff and wait at the door for Enji. I see him grab his backpack and wave him over.

"Okay. What do you need?" Enji asks clearly not caring. Why is he so cold?

"Come with me please!" I grab his hand, which feels a gentle warm and just feels right, but I only pull him to the end of the hallway, I stopped cause he's heavy.

"I'll just walk myself." Enji says without emotion.

"Ok well follow me to the park." I say

"Alright but be quick about it. After this I need to go to the gym" Enji says, the last part had some fierceness, but I was used to it.

I think for a moment. I could go to the gym... I do need to get stronger.

"Is it ok if I come with you?" I say questionably.

"Sure but be careful, it gets hot in there." Enji says, warningly.

"Hey if you want we could just go to the gym now." I say with a hint of excitement that I instantly stop.

"Good. I would love that." Enji says happily. Wait he hasn't growled at me yet. Eh it will be fine.

"Alright let's go!" I say walking down the sidewalk.

Once we get there Enji pulls out his gym uniform out of his SCHOOL backpack. Does he literally go to the gym everyday?

Enji walks over to the bathroom. I wait outside for him. I could just go start training, but I want to see what his outfit looks like.

When Enji walks out, I gasp. He's wearing his gym uniform, and it's a little too small for him but I think he did that on purpose. All his muscles show through his outfit.

"Let's go train." Enji says...excitedly. Wow, he's really passionate about this isn't he?

A little bit later~ (and also apparently it becomes second person view)

You are working on a ONE POUND WEIGHT and it's HARD. Meanwhile, Enji is on to his 100 pound weights. Oh. My. Gosh. How is he so strong?

"Ugh, I'm getting hot..." Enji says with exasperation.

_____________________

HAHA! CLIFF HANGER! I'M REALLY EVIL! MWUHAHAHAH! Don't worry I will start working on the next part right after I publish this.

Love you all
Jake