𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖊

Start from the beginning

"babe remember that time you and Majesty went to the mall? you thought you seen me with a girl and thought I was cheating on you. well I think that was him"

"I didn't see a face"

"yeah but you were positive it was me right? the hair and body you said"

"that could've just been a coincidence. that's what you said"

He sighed then looked at my dad.

"show him" He said

My dad pulled out his phone and started to go through it before turning his phone towards me. I felt Carter's presence now behind me as well.

We both watched as two masked guys walked around our old apartment. One walked to the camera and pulled off their mask. It was Masai. He then went to the other masked guy and pulled his mask off. Masai again. Two Masai's.

"That time we were in Jamaica and someone broke in, well this was who" My dad said

"but you said it was a system error"

"well at first I thought it was, but then I seen this. I thought it was just graphic effects because no way could there have been two more of him, and he couldn't have broken in when he was with us. but then he told me about the mall thing and that's when we came up with the theory"

"there's someone out there pretending to be me, they're framing me for this" He said

"so there are two people out there that look exactly like you?" I asked

"it seems that way"

"and they raped that girl?"

"well it wasn't me"

"so, how do we know you're...you?" I asked

He got silent and started looking at my dad and Carter.

"I'm me, you can ask all the questions you want" He shrugged

"I think I'd like to know how this is possible. How can there be three of you?" I asked

"I have a theory on that too" My dad said

"a long time ago, when Markus and I were together he was a part of a gang. He and the leader got into it, that's why he got shot the first time. Something happened and that got Storm and I kidnapped, she was only four at the time. I can't get into too much details right now but Storm's life was in danger so I did what I had to do. I killed him. years later, the gang leaders sister then kidnaps Storm, you and me. As well as Markus and Masai. That's when Markus got stabbed. Anyways shit happened, she got caught and went to prison. A few days later we found out she escaped and was coming for us, that's why we first moved and stayed off the grid for a while.

"For some time August was tracking her, and she left breadcrumbs—we're still unsure if she did so on purpose. We came to find out she was working with some guy named Joshua. He's good at doing weird things, for example switching faces of people. Now I don't know if there's any connection but I think she's behind all of this. She had Masai cloned somehow and is trying to ruin his life, all of our lives actually"