- "What now?" –Roan spoke, coming to stand next to me, arms crossed over his chest and looking ahead of us.

- "I don't know." –I moved my head to look back at the scenery in front of me- "But we'll find a way."

- "Why are you so sure?"

- "Because it's what we've been doing since we landed. Surviving."

- "There are a lot more people to save this time."

- "I can't look out for all of them." –I looked up at him- "I have priorities, just like you do."

He nodded but didn't say anything else for a while.

- "With your help, I believe we could get my army back together."

- "You think your army would listen to me? One fallen from the sky?"

- "Just like I told Bellamy this morning, no one believes you're Skaikru anymore."

- "Your army won't listen to Trikru."

- "But they'll listen to Jusheda, domina kom Azgeda."

- "Don't tell me you're making me the same offer Ulger did." –I rose from the ground, standing in front of him with an eyebrow raised- "What did you do with his head?"

- "I need to keep my people under control, I can't have them running around."

- "And why is that my problem?"

- "You are not aware of what you did, are you?"

- "Are you reprimanding me for killing Ulger?"

- "No, I'm simply saying you don't know the lengths of what you did."

- "And I believe you are eager to explain them. Please do."

- "Sam!" –I looked behind Roan to see Emori coming out of the bunker, waving her hand at me- "Let's go."

- "This conversation will have to wait, Roan."

- "As you please."

- "I won't forget, don't worry."

I left Roan there, taking my bag from the ground and walking up to Emori just as Clarke made it out of the lab too. I forced my conversation with Roan to the back of my mind, the time for that would come and it wasn't now, we had bigger issues at hand and I only wanted to do then was to see Murphy.

It was a decent walk from the lab to the mansion, nothing out of the ordinary considering all the walking I was used to doing. It was a silent one, for the most part. I felt like Emori wasn't comfortable around Clarke but maybe I was just seeing things.

- "Raven said the black rain will be here soon."

- "She's right." –Clarke answered Emori quickly- "I used to love the rain, now it terrifies me."

- "Look on the bright side, at least it's black rain and not black wind. That would be a whole 'nother problem."

- "That's true." –Emori laughed at my side- "I thought nothing terrified you, Clarke."

- "Did I say something wrong?" –Clarke looked concerned at Emori.

Alright, so it's not just me, cool.

- "No." –Emori quickly answered, her tone was cutting- "I just... I hate this island, that's all."

- "Really?" –I was surprised- "What do I not know."

- "Murphy said you used to work here, right?"

- "Yeah... something like that."

- "Scavenging tech for A.L.I.E.?" –Clarke kept pushing Emori to speak but she kept silent- "Sorry, too many questions."