Chapter 3 | Arc 1.

Warning: So the Thriller/Horror genre starts here. There are graphic descriptions of deaths ahead, be warned! However, keep in mind that XZY has no death flags whatsoever, BOSS hubby will never let any harm come to wifey ahaha~ 

When Xu Ziyue heard the teacher say that two classmates hadn’t returned after lunch, his first thought was that they must have gone somewhere to gossip about their targets.

And, the targets of their affections must be students of other classes, since if they were students here, then wouldn’t it be much easier to just ask someone to switch seats so that they could chat during break?

But when the teacher said this, half of the students in the class immediately adopted an extremely ugly expression.

It couldn’t be… the difficulty of this Love-Attack! game was this high and the competition was that fierce??

Xu Ziyue found himself more and more unable to understand the thoughts of this group of players.

The homeroom teacher assumed that the missing students were probably in the washroom, and therefore planned to wait a little. After all, it wasn’t too big a deal to be slightly late for the afternoon spare block.

But the classmates strangely seemed more nervous than the teacher, and several raised their hands, saying, “Teacher! Let’s go find Bao Yuxin and Chen Ying!”

Xu Ziyue yawned and cracked his neck. “Sun Mo, Sun Mo, I didn’t really understand the math lesson this morning, can you tutor me?”  Use all opportunities to engage Sun Mo in conversation, and at least have Sun Mo get used to chatting with him. This was Xu Ziyue’s only goal for now.

But cold-blooded Sun Mo didn’t even turn around, letting Xu Ziyue experience fully what ‘indifference’ was.

Xu Ziyue went to bother Lu Renjia, who sat across the aisle. “Lu Renji, what you guys were discussing before…”

“My name is Lu Renjia, not Lu Renji.” Lu Renjia fumed, glaring at Xu Ziyue and then turned around to look nervously at the player who was still negotiating with the teacher about searching for the missing  players. He really didn’t want to talk to Xu Ziyue.

Lu Renjia and Lu Renji, aren’t they pretty similar… Also, who would name their child this, were they scared of thieves? [1] But, the name was pretty easy to remember.

Xu Ziyue found himself again being treated with disdain.

Actually, it wasn’t just Lu Renjia; more accurately, it felt like he was being despised by all the players in this game for some inexplicable reason.

It was like they thought he was going to bring them harm, or something?

Xu Ziyue felt very wronged.  In fact, his popularity had always been very high, so how come when he played a game, he was treated with such disdain ah.

The player who was speaking to the homeroom teacher about looking for the missing players was a girl. However, the teacher felt it was unnecessary and maintained that they would come back soon, so the rest of the students should just wait patiently.

The girl very unwillingly sat back down, her lips faintly white. After she sat down, she started biting her knuckles, trembling slightly as she thought about something.