Once she was at the desk, she looked at the roses, wondering who had sent them to her. She found a small card attached and she quickly opened it only to find three words in it:

your secret admirer

With those words, she began to wonder if her secret admirer was truly Mason. 

Was it possible that it was someone else?

---

Thankfully, her last class passed by quickly and she was now making her way to her locker. She looked at her phone to see that there weren't any messages from Mason; she had gone through the entire day without hearing from him and now she was really starting to worry that something had happened to him.

As she approached her locker, she noticed that there was a sticky note on it. She removed the sticky note to read the words that were neatly written on it.

Do you want to know who I am? If you do, meet me behind the school

-your secret admirer

"What does it say?" Mandy asked as she came to stand beside Nadia and Nadia handed the note to her for her to read. 

"Are you going?" she asked her.

Nadia couldn't hide the fact that she was curious about who it could be. At the beginning of the day, she had been convinced that it was Mason. But after going through the day without seeing him or hearing from him, she was beginning to doubt that it was him.

And if it was someone else, she didn't know if she could handle it.

"I don't know," was all she could say to Mandy. Mandy looked at her, an undecipherable expression on her face.

"Why not? Aren't you curious about who it is?" Mandy asked.

"I am but I don't know if I can handle it if it's not Mason," she told her. Mandy nodded her head in understanding before saying,

"If it'll make it easier, I can come with you and help you if it's not him."

Nadia considered her offer as she placed her textbooks in her locker and took the ones that she needed for her homework. And as she closed the locker, she looked at the bouquet of roses on her lap and said to Mandy,

"Okay, let's go." 

As they made their way towards the back of the school, Nadia felt her heart beating faster the closer they got. And by the time they reached their destination, her palms were damp. She wiped the sweat from her palms on her jeans as she took in a deep breath and exhaled.

"I'll be right here, if you need me just call my name." 

Nadia nodded and began to push herself towards the person that they had spotted standing with his back towards them. She tried to figure out if it was Mason by attempting to look at the person's hair color but his hair was covered with a hat. 

Once again, she took in a deep breath and exhaled before saying,

"I'm here just like you asked." 

She saw the sides of his jaw lift before he turned around. And before she could see his face, he covered it by holding a brown teddy bear in front of his face. 

"Do you know who I am?" he asked. 

She tried to listen closely to his voice but it was muffled by the teddy bear. She heaved a sigh.

"I don't know if this is some joke but I don't have time to play around. So if you're not going to show me who you are, then I'm leaving." 

And with that, she turned around and began to leave. But before she could get far, she was stopped by the guy wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug. 

"I just wanted to do something special, I'm sorry Nadia." 

Her eyes widened as she finally recognized him.

"Mason?" 

"Yeah, I'm your secret admirer Nadia. I'm the one who put the plush in your locker, the one who had the roses delivered, and the one who is confessing his feelings to you now."

He turned her chair around as he finished speaking and bent down to be at her eye level, looking directly into her eyes and taking her aback. 

"I know that I tried this before but this time, I feel like the time is more appropriate." 

She watched him as he took in a deep breath and exhaled before saying,

"Nadia, I really like you and if you turn me down again, I'm prepared to change your mind this time." 

He smiled slightly as he continued to look at her. And as she looked back at him, she didn't know how to react. She thought that she had been prepared for him to confess his feelings to her again but now that it was actually happening, she didn't know how to reply. 

Her body replied before she could form words to say. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him towards her. She felt his chest vibrate as he laughed.

"Can I take it that you accept my feelings?" he asked as they continued to hold each other. 

They pulled away and she was finally able to speak.

"I really like you too Mason--"

And before she could finish her sentence, he placed his hands on her cheeks and pulled her towards him and placed a kiss on her lips.

* * *

A/N:

Hello dear readers! Thank you very much for checking out another chapter of this story! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it (especially the last part :P). I apologize if there were any grammar/spelling mistakes because I didn't edit it; I was too excited about uploading the chapter (LOL) 

As always, please let me know your thoughts/comments/concerns about this story!

See you in the next chapter!

~candysweet101