A New Contest

The Oblivio contest is currently on hold. I'm sorry it's taken this long, but I have a new contest if you're interested. This time it's a cover contest. The Oblivio Contest will be back once me and Xoxo_Marichat aren't too busy.

I've decided to use this book for contests.

As usual, if you wanna join this contest, tag me in the comment section. I promise the results won't take so long to come.

This cover contest is going to be about a new book I created that might come out.

Descriptions:

               This was it! She failed. Marinette had failed in life, she had failed to defeat Lila and Chloe like she had planned. She had failed to become the Ladybug everyone wished for. There on the cover page and on the news were Adrien and Lila, exclaiming their relationship to everyone of Paris.

If she had been smarter; if she had knew what Lila and Chloe were planning, then all her friends, all of Paris, even Adrien, wouldn't have gone against her. Now she knew their plan, but it was already too late.

Lila lit the match and threw it at the curtain, lighting it with fire. She and Chloe laughed and walked out of the room, making sure to lock it. With every strength she had left, Marinette banged on the door, hoping someone would come and save her. No one came to her rescue as the room was lit in fire, burning everything in it, along with Marinette.

But what happens when a sudden miracle happens? What happens when Marinette is pushed back into time, where she, Chloe and Lila are still at war?

What happens when she's given a second chance? Is she going to do it right this time, or is she going to turn into a horrible failure all over again?

The title is called "Reborn and Revenge".

You can do anything you want with it, but it has to match the description.

Again, the rules are simple; no hate on each other, no bullying, fighting, arguing, no cheating and yeah, that's it.

Thanks, and bye.