Becky shows her witch side

Becky was walking around the park looking at the flowers and that  when she saw Jace up and walking around as well . "Hey i thought you  sleep in the day and party at nigh"? Jace laughs "ya well I thought since im in a new city and makeing new friends and that I thought i would come here for a walk . "In other words you cant slepp can ya ?" "No i cant  but thats a good thing for me I guess i mean im outside walking around not worrying " "Jace there's something you need to know " "mmm?" "I saw clary aging and from it looks like shes been here for sometime since we saved her or that " "ya she gets that way but what dis she say ?"

"Do I ever wish to have a normal life aging" "she thinks you were pushed into this world like she was " "ya will when i told her my life is anything but that she didnt take it to well " "what you mean ?" Just then clary attacked  " "what the hell?" Becky was on the ground and saw clary " "what are you doing ?" "What does it look like?" Tacking you down Becky Saltzman " Jace looks at clary angry. 

"You have no Idea what your doing " "I know what Im doing " just then Becky stood up " "you have no idea what Im capable of" yes Im a vampire .but im also other being .

"Im a witch " she blocked clarys attack and cast a spell . "How could you do that ?" Becky laughs " like i said im more powerful than you think. "