Meet the Monster

As you realized someone or something was in your room you were about to bolt for the light switch when you heard that thing talk

"Hello kiddo my name is Laughing Hack your friend for-" As you wack the thing who called it self laughing Jack in between the legs intrupting what he was saying you turned on the light and saw him... He was hunched over and grabbing his man hood with hands or at least they seemed that way he had black and tingy white close on and feathers on his shoulders.He had black long crazy looking hair and black boots that's all you could see his head was bowed due to the fact that you ha sacked him with a sock full or quarters in his manhood.He didn't seem so frightening anymore you went to the end of your bed were he was recovering from the blow and touched his head the moment you touched him a hand with long claws came up and grabbed you wrist.His grip was so tight you were about to scream but another hand was placed on your mouth he pushed you further on the bed as he backed you up agent the head board he said in a cracky but terrifying voice"I think we should have more play time don't you? We who cares what you think like I was trying to say I'm Laughing Javk and you've just made the biggest mistake of your life see you soon cupcake" and with that he banished behind him he left a bag of candy .You weren't sure if you should eat it you knew all to much about people who they and kidnapped kids with candy so you called in your dog you placed out 3 of the colorful pieces of candy on the floor and he piked at one so you took it out and he poked at another and the only one left was a black one with Bright green wrapping so that was the "Safe" one you ate it and it tasted like gotten candy to your surprise due to the color you ignored this and went to sleep time to dream.

~~~~Ok so hi guys I'm sick right now so I'll be adding a lot I guess but ya um thx for reading