1

Tay P.O.V

There is a situation where it happens very where I couldn't find the answer to my questions. That is when I realized that every life situation are nothing like maths because it is even more complicated.

I sit on the chair at my balcony while looking at the scenery from the 12th floor of my condo. Listening to one of my favorite song and keep myself chill and calm to this good day.

While I was looking at sun rising, all of the sudden there's someone's clothes fall onto my balcony floor. I was wondering who would be so brave to even spoil my good day. I try to look out for anyone but there is no one. I went to the one of the security and he told me that he know the owner of the shirt. He told me the information as I soon head to his room.

Before I could even knock on the door, someone opened the door and I looked at him and I felt soft all of a sudden. He looked so worried and rushing. I asked him why is he acting like this as he told me that one of his shirt fell and he couldn't find it so I showed him the shirt and his face turns from those worried face to smiling. He hugged me so tight and thanking me.

He soon told me that, the shirt is one of the last memories of his mother left for him. His tears began to roll down on his cheeks. He hold my hand as he invited me to go in to have a cup of tea to show his appreciation on my kindness. We introduce ourselves to each other and we found that we have the same similarities between us. I can feel that we are going to be a good friend to one and another.

After I got to know him, I found that we both are from the same school as well as the courses we take. We are both in the engineering course. Which makes it easier for us yo work on a assignment that was given. Since then, we became close.
...

I'm trying to improve the way and style I write such as I make it in paragraph by paragraph to make it much more easier for you guyss to read. Anyway tell me your opinion about this? Are you a Polca's? Comment and I will reply to all of you as fast as I can.❤️💙