𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃
𝖨𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗈𝗈. 𝖧𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗆 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆. 𝖧𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖡𝗅𝗎, 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗆 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄.

𝖡𝖾𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗉-𝗈𝗇 𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗌. 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗀𝖺𝗒. 𝖡𝖾𝖾 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗂𝗍. 𝖧𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖿𝖿-𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗍. (𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗌𝗇𝖺𝗉𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗏𝖾𝖽.) 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾.

𝖮𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖡𝗅𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄. 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌, 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇. 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖿𝖿-𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗍.

𝗕𝗲𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃
Today is another day to be harassed by the school's playboy, Ten. Damn! I can't even think why he bothers me outta everyone! Nevertheless the fact I'm gay.

My family is really wealthy and rich. My parents and Blu's know each other well. They were part of a boy- group and still are, called Got7. Apparently there are 3 more men that are in that group and all their kids go to my school.

Anyways me and Blu hungout a lot today expect after school. Spade always went to parties and plays with girls and guys, like a playgirl but I'm enemies with Spade now. Blu and Spade both know I like the school playboy Ten, surprisingly I do.
But let me tell you what happened that made me hate Spade.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃
It was the time that Spade went to the party after that day at school. She ended up meeting the schools playboy, Ten. They chatted and ended up becoming friends. Later on, they got drunk and had sex.

Nobody knows why but he ended up dating Spade and she told him that she actually despited Bee, which hurt him when he found out cause Blu found that out from being at the party and was able to hear their whole conversation.

Blu was pissed and later found Spade by herself and beaten the shit outta her. Blu didn't stop until all her anger was out. Ten and Spade were supposingly perfect for each other. Ten had his other 4 friends with him there and they always were. All 5 of them were handsome and playboys.

𝗕𝗲𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃
I was irritated with Spade. The second that same day that I mentioned this morning I went up and smacked Spade irritated at her and when I'm furious it's scary and she gets terrified from me so I gave her my death stare for her to take time and leave before she's dead. Blu saw the whole thing and took me to calm down, which is outside in the schools garden.

A few minutes later Spade, Ten, and his for buddies also Spades 4 friends came up to Bee and Blu. "Why did you slap my girlfriend?!" Ten yelled at me. I just looked at him pissed off. "And since when did you care about a girl in your fucking life playboy?! Huh?!" I yelled at him back, cursing at him for the first time. Blu was arguing with Spade somewhere else leaving me against Ten and his 4 buddies.

Ten was shocked when I cursed at him and just snarled at me punching me in the stomach and punched the left side of my face, laughing at me. I started crying and coughing up blood losing my vision and only hearing Ten laughing, making fun of me, and telling me not to mess with him or his 'girl' again.

A few seconds later I coughed up a lot of blood and completely went out.

𝗕𝗹𝘂'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃
I managed to beat Spade and her 4 other weak buddies alone. I went back to the spot where Bee, Ten and Ten's buddies were. I saw him beaten down with blood coming out of his mouth not moving. I called Jb and informed him on what had happened.

Bee didn't know but I already knew that Bambam and Tao were Ten's dads and that Jinyoung and Youngjae were Spade's dads. He called Yugyeom about it. I called Tao and told him that his son had beaten Bee and gave him proof cause he didn't believe it, but I send him a picture of Bee's conditions. I told him that he really needed to take Ten outta school early today and discuss with him at that moment about what he did and tell him who Bees parents were.

𝗝𝗯'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃
All of Got7's members were in the dance studio practicing for our new song. Until I get a call from Blu which I thought was strange. I showed the boys and they said to answer with the speaker on. After I heard the whole situation I looked at Bambam pissed that his son did this but lucky Yugyeom calmed me down and told me that it wasn't Bambam's fault even though he is the parent. She later said that were just gonna have to tell both of the boys who's parents are whose the coming up weekend and that she was calling Tao to inform him on the situation, she also lastly sent me a picture of what his condition was at that moment.

I told the boys were all going and taking our kids out of school that day since they knew Ten and Bee didn't get along and that Ten and Spade were dating, also that both Ten and Spade disliked Blu and Bee.

I told the driver to take us to the school and once we got there I went to the garden picking Bee up and carrying him through the school not caring what the others thought because I was aware that the only thing they didn't like was the Bee was gay.

Yugyeom have an ambulance come and take Bee to the hospital with Blu to be by his side, we also sent 3 bodyguards alongside them. I told the school to send everything to the auditorium room to have a discussion. Tao was also there with Bambam and they were both disappointed in their son's, Ten, actions. Jinyoung found Spade and him along with Youngjae were mad at her when they checked the security camera when Spade wasn't that badly beaten and actually saw the whole beat up to Bee and did nothing about it.

They put them on stage and Got7's members and Tao stood on stage and told them the whole thing of sexuality and told them that being gay or being Pansexual isn't a choice, it's who you are and I said that I knew a lot of them weren't straight. I also said not to hate on Bee for his sexuality and that it's shameful of them to not help Bee when he's being beaten by Ten.