Main Pyjama Party (Part 2) (III)

With Seto, Joanna, Seth, Josephine, Mom Utau, Dad Kukai, Mom Miki, Dad Yoru, Mom Rima, Dad Nagihiko, Mom Amu, Dad Ikuto, Mom Souko, Dad Aruto, Mom Lulu, Dad Tadasse, Mom Reba, Grandpa Shimon, inside the same living room... 

"Don't worry about it, mom. I may be uncomfortable with the idea of having all of these babies, at the same time but I am both more physically and more mentally braver than you actually think about me", politely replies Joanna while continuously hugging both her own lovely Mom Utau and her own Dad Kukai, at the same time. "I am extremely proud of you, my lovely princess as you are courageously facing towards new life challenges", proudly says her own Dad Kukai.

As soon as, "Both Mom and Dad, I am still thinking of legally getting my lovely sister Riya [Yaya] married to Seto's brother cousin Zane [Kairi]", politely announces Joanna, in front of all of them, all of them are shocked to hear this from their both lovely and smart daughter Joanna, at the same time. "Ya sure as you really want, our princess", smirkingly say all of them back. "Both Josie and Seth, please bring both Riya and Zane here", politely says Joanna back. 

After five to ten minutes later, at around four thirty pm,...

After five to ten minutes later, at around four thirty pm, as soon as, both Riya and Zane come to the living room, along with both Josie and Seth, the four of them are deliberately being dragged by Mom Utau, Dad Kukai, Mom Miki, Dad Yoru, Mom Rima, Dad Nagihiko, Mom Amu, Dad Ikuto, Mom Souko, Dad Aruto, Mom Lulu, Dad Tadasse, Mom Reba, Grandpa Shimon for shopping, at the Neo-Domino Mall. 

Mom Utau, Dad Kukai, Mom Miki, Dad Yoru, Mom Rima, Dad Nagihiko, Mom Amu, Dad Ikuto, Mom Souko, Dad Aruto, Mom Lulu, Dad Tadasse, Mom Reba, Grandpa Shimon calmly decide to a lot of wedding shopping, food stuffs shopping and baby boys stuffs shopping for their lovely daughter Joanna. Seto politely instructs his main personal driver Valon to directly drop all of them at the Neo-Domino Shopping Mall, through the use of same limo car.

At the Neo-Domino Mall, Mom Utau, Dad Kukai, Mom Miki, Dad Yoru, Mom Rima, Dad Nagihiko, Mom Amu, Dad Ikuto, Mom Souko, Dad Aruto, Mom Lulu, Dad Tadasse, Mom Reba, Grandpa Shimon, Riya and Zane... 

Mom Utau, Dad Kukai, Mom Miki, Dad Yoru, Mom Rima, Dad Nagihiko, Mom Amu, Dad Ikuto, Mom Souko, Dad Aruto, Mom Lulu, Dad Tadasse, Mom Reba, Grandpa Shimon deliberately leave Riya alone with Zane, under the use of different excuses, one pair by one pair. "Will you be willingly to do the honour of legally becoming my own wife forever?", politely asks Zane while kneeling on one of his knees, in a proposing manner, at the same time, in front of Riya. 

"May I know the main reason behind this motive of yours?", curiously asks Riya back while calmly looking at Zane, at the same time. "Ya sure, my dear would be future wife. I have madly been in love with you since the first day I had met you, along with your own dear brother Rai, within our dear cousin Seto's penthouse when both of you directly had come from the hospital. I really love you a lot", proudly says Zane while romantically looking at Yaya, at the same time.

After a few minutes later,...

Kairi proudly slips the proposing ring on Yaya's finger ring before he is suddenly being pulled by Yaya for a both sweet and passionate liplock. "I really love you a lot too, my darling", smirkingly says Yaya in between this both continuous and passionate liplock with Kairi. "So, finally both of you have decided to propose each other at the mall here", surprisingly say Mom Utau, Dad Kukai, Mom Miki, Dad Yoru, Mom Rima, Dad Nagihiko, Mom Amu, Dad Ikuto and others back.

"All of us are extremely proud of both of you. All of us really wish that both of you legally get married with each other soon. All of us love both of you a lot", smirkingly announce Mom Utau, Dad Kukai, Mom Miki, Dad Yoru, Mom Rima, Dad Nagihiko, Mom Amu, Dad Ikuto, Mom Souko, Dad Aruto, Mom Lulu, Dad Tadasse, Mom Reba and Grandpa Shimon back while smirkingly looking at both a blushing Zane and a blushing Riya, at the same time.