••Chapter 1••

This is my first story guys!!hope you like it!love ya...

Megan Pov's

"My life sucks!wut the heck is wrong with them?!"I look at the mirror while saying those words.I'm just a simple girl.My hair is straight,not too long,blonde color,blue eyes,and white skin.In school sometimes I've been bullied they called me flirt and slut because half of the boys had crush on me,but I don't mind them.

Its night,and my parents are not here because they're still working,so me and my sister are only here in the house.I turned on the tv,get some food at the refrigerator and sit on the couch..I watched some movies ang my phone vibrated.

Its a unknown number..hmmm.who is this?

From:09****

"Hi megs!how are you?"

To:09****

"Who is this?"

I replied at the text.I waited for 10 minutes but no response.I check my phone and its getting late..I turned off the tv,I ran upstairs and go straight to my room..

I change my clothes into pajamas,brush my teeth,and jump on my bed.I remember to download IOS8.

"Finally!"after downloading,I closed my phone,I didn't bother myself to know who texted me awhile ago.I closed my eyes and go to sleep.

Taylor POV'S

I felt my phone vibrated so I check it

From:Megan White

"Who is this?"oh.I remembered I did'nt say goodbye to her before we leaved.I think she already forget me and that was also my fault.I miss her so much...I miss Megan White,my bestfriend..where is she by the way?hmmm..I did'nt reply..I'll just explain to her everything when we go back there at New York.I ran downstairs and I asked my mom

"Mom?"I asked her while she's watching TV

"Yes son?"

"When we will go back at New York?I already miss Megan"I said a sad way.

"Uhmm..I think..next week.I know that you miss her son.Dont worry and I'm sorry"

"It's okay mom,I understand.I'll go to sleep.Goodnight mom!!"

"Okay son,goodnight!"mom said and I rush to my room.

I forgot to ask my brother if he still remember her crush,so I rush to his room and knock.

*knock2*

*doors open*

"Hi bro,what brings you here?(yawning)"my brother said while yawning

"Hi jasper,can I come in?"

"Sure"he said while we were walking to his bed.

"Uhmm,do you remember Nessa White?"I said but he did'nt response quickly

"Yep.Why'd you ask?I miss her."Finally he answered

"Nothing.Its just that I'm going to inform you that we were going back to New York next week,so prepare and ready for your speech"I laughed and smiled and he smiled back.

"Are you serious?!I can't believe it!I'm so excited to see her!thanks bro!"that's my brother.when it comes to her crush..he is so alive.

"Calm down!You're so excited!I'm going back to my room now"He is rediculous..hahaha..

"Okay2..Thanks again and Goodnight bro!!"

"Goodnight jasper!!"when I go out to his room,I went straight to my room,brush my teeth and jump on my bed.

I opened my phone and played thr music Rude by Magic

"Can I have your daughter  for the rest of my life?

Say yes,say yes

Cause I need to know

You say I'll never get your blessing til the day I die

Tough luck my friend but the answer is "No"

When I heard that part,I closed my eyes and sleep.I miss you Megan.