Chapter one

Dora and diego were taking a walk at the beach when digeo slipped his hand down doras thigh diego said "Not now diego we are in public." Dora giggled.  

"Lets go back to my place" diego said. 

So dora and diego walked into his aparment diego slipped his shirt off, and tossed dora on the bed. "Diego slow down" Dora moaned, but it only turned him on. 

"Can we try something new?" 

"What do you have in mind?" Dora questioned her cousin. 

"You will see," Diego growled in Doras ear making her shiver. "Spread your legs." Diego commanded. Dora obeyed and did as he said. Then diego went in beetween and started licking doras sensitave are. Then someone walked into the room slamming the door open making some of the wood splinter. Dora looked up with a smile on her face that then faded into horror. 

"BOOTS this is not what i looks like!" Dora yelled. 

"YEAH DORA it looks like you are fucking  your cousin that is fucking incest!" Boot said, smoking fuming out of his ears. 

"I have an idea boots and diego! Now its time for me to try something new, it makes everone happy." Dora said seductively diego still in between her legs but now looking up.

 "And what would that be?" Deigo and boots said at the same time. 

"Well have either of you guys had a threesome?"

"No.." Boots said, diego agreeing turning a faint shade of red.

"Well... first time for everything boys ;)"

 "I'm in." Boots mumbled.

"Me too." Diego smiled.  

~ Several hours later the 3 were done and lived happily ever after ~

Authors notes: uhmm i hate this thing - editor    I hope u like it if u want more like or whatever and comment give us ideas too byeee - writer