Chapter Four PT 2

Ceaira Winters

I looked at Quando and smiled. I was ready to kill all of these men. They are annoying me slowly. They dont know it either.

"AYE SHE MAD" KD said

I looked at him and laughed before punching him in his throat causing him to choke on his words and spit.

"Yall are pissing me off slowlyyyy... I need kentrell to come home please" I sighed

Kentrell was currently locked up. For so called violating his probation.

They said he did something wrong... Which is not true. He gave back to his community. He got his GED like the judge told him to. He did EVERYTHING. They talking bout checking his social media. He has nothing on there threatning anyone.

Kentrell really is sweet. Hes a great person.

I heard the doorbell. I got up and went to check it to see a delivery man with Tattoos. They were cute. I seen  7 ugg boxes and I sat confused. Nobody ordered uggs.

He looked up and I seen it was Kentrell i was about to jump on him until I seen it wasn't kentrell.

"Just sign here maam" He said

I signed. Then he sat them down on the front stairs.

I smiled looking through all of the boxes.

It was a note inside of the last one.

"I missed you so much. Look up and you will see your last gift babygirl" It read

I looked up and seen Kentrell. I screamed and jumped in his arms.

"I missed you" He said

"I missed you too" I said

I kissed him and he chuckled

Then someone I did not expect came in behind him...

Why is he here?