I had the gang up here along with the girls and Kendall,We was having a good ass time for the most part of it,but Imani been acting strange and distant every since she got around me today.Ion know what's wrong with ha but she need to slow that distant shit down before I fuck around and snap.

The kids were at my mama house for tonight cause we all agreed we didn't want any babies around during this concert.

As I was rapping I could peep in the back of the crowd a figure just standing there.

Oh shit,didn't this happen before?

Within a blink of an eyes gun shots were been let out and everybody started to run like roaches.

"Come on yb."Joe yelled as everybody started to run to the back,my guards rushed over to me shooting back at the figure while trying to protect me and everybody that was on stage.The only people I was worried about was Mani and Kendall,the guards quickly pushed us all to the back and put the building to the sprinter van and we pulled off quick as hell.

"Mane hell nawl look at this shit."Kd yelled looking down at his phone,Mani snacked the phone from him and started to scream cry like tears coming down her face and everything ,I looked at the phone and blood start to boil.

My body heated up as I stared at the pictures of my kids being taped up to each other and kind was laid on the floor looking like she was crying.

UNKNOWN:Meet me here ***** and it depends if you get your kids back

"Drive to this location."I told my drive giving him kd phone,I sigh and pulled mani into my arms as she continued to cry.

"Mani calm down I promise imma get them back you anit gotta worry bout a thing."I said hoping that my words help her calm down.

After a 1 hour of driving we finally made it to the location,we were in the middle of no where,no houses,no people,no trees just a long road and a big ass warehouse on the side of the rode.

"Okay Kendall you stay in the car with the girls me and the guys-"I was cut off by sha speaking.

"No we going in too."She said referring to her,mani and mir by this point mani wasn't crying any more.She was actually loading up some guns she had.

"Exactly my child in their top and plus I wanna kill who ever the duck is behind this."Mani said making me sigh but nod,I get where she coming from.

"Fine Kendall you stay in the car everybody else strap up and come on."I spoke opening my side of the door before hoping out with everybody else behind me.

"Aye yb we got more bigger tools in the bike of the sprinter."Charlie one of my guards said causing joe to smirk.

"Well where they at?"Him and mani asked at the same time causing me to shake my head.these two trigger happy mfs.

After them two got bigger guns us plus to the guards started to make our way to the ware house door.

"3three,Ben,kd,mir and two guards go tot he back and me,joe,boomer,Mani,sha,Charlie going go to the front."I spoke and the followed my instructions with going to the back.

"Fuck we gotta pick the lock."I said looking at the lock that was on the door.

"I'll do it."Sha said before she grabbed a Barbie pin from her hair and began to pick the lock once she heard a click she smirked and opened the door.

"It smell like ass in hear I can't believe they got my babies in here."Mani mumbled with a stank face as we began to walk to the back.I shook my head as we made our way closer to where a light was,You could hear people talking from a room but I couldn't make out what they were saying.I do know it was a soft voice so I knew it was a bitch and then there was this deep,raspy voice.

"Sound familiar as fuck."Boomer said making a face.

"Nawl you just trip we don't know that voice from a can of paint."Joe chuckled disagreeing with him but mani shook her head.

"Nawl he actually do sound familiar as fuck,lets just see who the fuck it is."She said with some venom in her voice.

I walked to the door and kicked it in causing the two figures to jump and turn around quickly.

I couldn't believe my fucking eyes.

"GEE"

"YAYA"

*

Y'all I honestly forgot about this story😭

So hereS a update from me to you all I doubt that this chapter going up like the others only cause most people probably deleted this mf off the list

BUT HOW YALL FEELING

I KIND OF LIKE THIS CHAPTER SO TUNE IN FOR THR NEXT ONE ITS GOING BE JUICY ALOT OF SHIT GOING COME OUT

MAKE SURE TO TELL THE PEOPLE WHO STOP FUCKING WITH THIS BOOK TO TUME BACK IN CAUSING IM FUCKING BACK WITH

COMMENT,VOTE AND SHARE

NOT EDITED