2. Moving in

I'm hauling the last of my suitcases into Will's apartment  and shoving them into the room that will now be mine. I smile as I look at the view out my window.

"You doing okay Khlo?" Will asks standing by the door way. I used to hate being Will's sister when he blew up on YouTube. Suddenly I had all these new followers on social media and people trying to send hate. But there's also some really lovely people and I've grown to not mind.

"Yeah I'm fine. Fancy making me a cuppa?" I smile at him. He rolls his eyes. But he agrees anyway.

"Do you mind if the guys come round tonight? Friday nights normally games night. But I can cancel if you want? I don't mind. I know you've just moved in and probably want to spend time with me." I laugh at that comment.

"Don't cancel on your friends Will. I don't mind. It would be nice to finally meet them ya know? Instead of our interactions being solely social media based." He smiles at this and leaves the room muttering about making teas and how his pals better not 'nonce on me' .

I make my way to my new kitchen where Will is banging away making a sandwich as well as my cuppa. "Mum misses you."  I say. Suddenly he bangs a cup on the surface.

"Yeah? Cool. The boys will be round soon." He says ignoring the fact the kettle has boiled and walks to the sofa in the middle of the living room. I sigh I'll probably try again another time. I move over to the kettle and continue to make my cuppa. Next thing I know there's a lot of commotion seemingly going on in the hall.

"Will mate is she here!" I hear as a figure suddenly walks into the kitchen. I recognise the man as Alex, I wave at him.

"Don't you dare nonce my sister!" Will shouts laughing as another two figures join Alex by the door of the kitchen. I recognise Stephen but the third I don't recognise at all. He must not be a YouTuber.

"I won't nonce her." Alex replies before turning to me. "So Khloe Lenny."

"In the flesh." I reply.

"Did you know I make 50k a month?" Alex asks me smirking.

"Yeah but you drink bath water, it's a no from me." I say before grabbing my cuppa and walking past the guys and join my brother on the couch. He gives me a high five. The three boys follow me into the lounge and sit down on the remaining seats. Alex looks kinda huffy.

"What games are we playing tonight then?" The non-YouTuber asks.

"You choose George. But I swear if you choose roblox or some shit." Stephen says. I pull my phone out ignoring the conversation as I pull up a text conversation with Will.

As Will reads the text he laughs out loud causing the others to look at us

As Will reads the text he laughs out loud causing the others to look at us. I close my eyes as I feel myself begin to blush.

"You good man?" George asks questioningly. I recognise his voice now I know where to place it to. I feel honoured to be one of the select few who have seen him without the mask. He's pretty cute with his curly hair and eyes that can only be described as 'soulful'