"Ya'think?"

"Do you want me to stop running?"

"I fucking said that, you shithead."

We've reached the entrance of our building, and I turn around to open the doors. Figuring I should be nice to Louis (the poor lad did just get whacked in the crotch), I stop running and hold open the door. My friend slows down and walks through, flipping me off all the way.

"Are you going to punch me, then?"

"Oh, no." Louis shakes his head. "I'm much too classy for that. But you're actually dead. I'm going to kill you."

"Can I graduate first?"

"No. You're going to die with only three fourths of a high school education. You don't deserve a diploma, you jagoff."

"Look on the bright side," I say as we continue walking to the quad, where the bonfire is being held. "Your makeup isn't smudged."

"Your ass is so lucky for that, you don't even know. I hope you fail Physics. I hope you get an F and have to retake it next year."

"Your threats are so scary." I deadpan, and Louis raises a fist.

"I can easily punch you in the dick. Just letting you know."

I laugh, shrugging it off. "You know where Nick is?"

"I am not Nicholas Grimshaw's keeper, Niall Horan." Louis starts, and I roll my eyes. "However, he texted and said he's on the east side with the rest of the lads."

"That's so far away." I drag my feet, and Louis snorts.

"If you hadn't have ran, you'd probably be just fine."

"If you hadn't made me come, I could be in bed right now."

"Reading porn?"

I give him a look. "What I do in my bed is between me and my bed, thank you very much."

"And also Jesus. Jesus knows too."

"God forbid we forget His son."

Louis laughs. "Amen to that."

-

Finding Nick is probably one of the easiest things a person could ever do. He's louder and taller than almost everyone around- not to mention his camera flashes every five seconds. Whether he's just taking selfies or he's documenting for the yearbook, I don't know; however, the random bursts of light are offending my retinas.

"Ay, Nick. Quit with the fucking flash, please."

"What's this I hear about you objectifying my boyfriend, Horan?" Grimmy lets his camera rest on his chest as he looks to me.

"I know nothing about anything-"

"You got that right."

I glare at Louis beside me and continue. "Related to me objectifying your boyfriend."

"If you wanted to feel a lad up, I'm sure Calum is willing. I just saw him a second ago. I'm sure I can bring him over, and you two can-"

"For the five billionth time. I don't. Like. Calum." I grind my teeth as Nick tosses his head back in laughter. He's a right knob, truly.

"Did someone say my name?" A voice calls from my left, and I turn to see Calum walking toward us, cup in hand.

"Yes, actually." Nick speaks. "Niall here was just talking about how he would like to gra-"

I lunge for Nick before he can get another word out. Smacking him upside the head, I make sure he doesn't finish his sentence. "Niall wasn't discussing anything. Nick was being a jackass."