Chapter 4. Jealous

After 2 weeks...

[Jaemin's POV]

"Jaemin-ah!" Y/N called me behind. I was so glad that we're now in good no fights had passed after that day. This is the new friendship we had after that catfights.

"Hello~" I greeted with a smile when she came towards me. She was smiling too.

"Hehe" she laughed then her face became serious and she slapped my arms with her books.

"What did I do?" I groan in pain.

"Jeno said you got a ticket for the concert of NCT 127" she said and wtf? why would I have it?

"Wtf? You would hurt me just because of a concert ticket?" I said hysterically.

"Just lend me those ticket I wanna see NCT!" she said while tugging my collar.

"I don't have it" I said 'cause my uniform will get crumple.

"Are you sure?" she finally stop it.

"Yeah and why would I have it I'd rather get a voucher for their fanmeet than concert ticket" I answered honestly.

"Aishh LEE JENOOO!" she yelled while glaring at Jeno. It really hurts on our ears whenever she was yelling.

"Hahahaha idiot!" Jeno tease her and she strated to chase Jeno they run away from me. They are still childish especially Y/N.

"Excuse me" a voice of a girl behind me. I faced her. She was beautiful.

"Hello~" I greeted her with a smile.

"Can I ask if where is Class 2-A?" She asked.

"We're in the same class you can come with me I'm on my way to our room" I said with a smile I can't take off my smile she was too beautiful.

[Your POV]

I was chasing Jeno when I felt tiredness. He was teasing me like have Jaemin and Jeno switched their attitude? They were very different since our last fight.

I decided to go back at the locker room where Jaemin was their. I saw him talking to a beautiful girl he was smiling at her like he met his first love. I was about to come towards them when they both walk on the way to our room as I follow them.

"Feel tired Y/N Pwark?" Jeno put his arms on my shoulder still teasing me.

"I just don't want to have sweat" I rolled my eyes. We both enter the room Jaemin was busy talking to the girl together with our other classmates.

"Jeno and Y/N we had a new classmate" Jaemin called us with a smile.

"Hello~" the girl greeted us as Jeno too. When Jeno didn't saw me greeted he force me to bow and I just glared at him.

"Sorry she's not in the mood" Jeno gave an eyesmile to her.

"What is your name?" Jeno asked her.

"Ow My name is Kim Mirae" She answered with a smile. The way this two idiots look at her was something that it can't be identify.

"Your name is beautiful as you" Jaemin said yuck is he flirting again?

I sat on my chair and don't mind them anymore.

After their three classes...

"Why is our Y/N were so quiet today?" Jeno asked while we're in the line to pick up or food.

"Are you sick? Did someone bully you?" Jaemin asked.

"I'm not sick and just the two of you are bullying me" I said and leave them to go on our table.

"Yah! Wait for us" they yelled.

I started to eat and they sat, Jaemin is beside me.

"Excuse me? Can I join?" Mirae said and this two agreed right away.

She sat beside Jeno and infront of Jaemin. They were all smiling did they had a new girlbestfriend?
As I was eating with them I glance to Jaemin that are smiling while looking at Mirae. Does he like her? She even not the type of Jaemin or Jeno? But why they look at her so nice?
I just quickly finished my meal and leave them it looks like they were too busy that they didn't notice I left.

After the afternoon class...

"Jeno, Jaemin...I'm not going on the next classes I have to do something important" I said to them and left. I don't wanna talk to them right now with that Mirae.

I decided to walk so that I have more time for myself. I know now where to go.

"Hello~" I greeted at the cashier.

"Oh! Y/N" Mashiho smiled at me with a surprise.

"Can I have Dark Chocolate Pearl Milktea? For two" He smiled and started to make my order.

"Here is your order" he lend me my favorite.

"Uhmm can we talk?" I asked him then he looked at the girl that looks like their supervisor but she just mouthed that he can talk with me. We sat on a table for two.

"So why you wanna talk to me?" He asked me.

"Uhmm I just wanna give this to you" I handed him a gift.

"For what is this?" he asked.

"Uhmm thank you gift?" I answered.

"I just wanna say thank you personally and sincerely for your help for me a weeks ago" I added.

"Hehe you don't need to gave me a gift it was just a small thing to help" he was so humble >-<

"But please accept it and please wear it. It will really suit to you" I asked shyly. He will look more cute >-<

"Mashi~ can you come here for a while?" the girl called him and I let him.

[Jaemin's POV]

I followed Y/N. It was the first time that she was really quiet today and she even cut her afternoon class. She didn't know that I follow her this time I won't let her be alone again.

She enters the café where Mashiho works. She was happy to see him again. She even drink and talk with him. And the thing I was hurted to is when she handed the sweater I like.

[Flashback]

"Do I look nice in this sweater?" I asked Y/N. We're at the clothes store choosing a men's clothes.

"Wahhh it will fit for him" she squeal with excitement.

"Are you gonna buy this for me?" I asked but she said no.

"Then who will you give this? to Jeno? or to Jisung?" I said playfully.

"Secret" she said while still smiling at the sweater.

"But I like this buy for me this" I said with aegyo but she just slapped my arms.

[End of Flashback]

"So it's for him" I said to myself and I feel my heart broke. She's really into that guy. If I just save her that night. I missed the chance.