I'm in the Pokemon world!?

P.O.V reader

I was getting ready to go to bed after beating the elite four on my Pokemon game. "I finally beat them," you said happily as you changed into some PJ's. You jumped into bed and snuggled in your blanket.

~The next day~

I opened my eyes but quickly covered them. I sat up and uncovered my eyes. "Stupid sun you nearly blinded me," I murmured to myself still half asleep. "Wait a minute sun," I looked around, "where am I?"

I stood up and walked around the grassy field. "Eevee... Ee" I heard a sound coming from my left. I followed the direction the sound came from. When I got there I saw an Eevee that seemed badly injured. Wait that's an Eevee... that means I'm in the Pokemon world Wait no time to think I gotta save the poor thing, I thought.

I ran over to the Eevee and picked it up carefully. Wait I don't know where I'm at, I thought as I looked around. "Hey, your Eevee looks really injured," said a voice from behind me.

I turned around and saw a boy with a pikachu on his shoulder. "O-oh um he's not mine. I found him like this on the ground. Can you take me to a Pokemon center or something? " I asked him. "Yeah follow me," he started walking to the direction he probably came from. I followed him and looked at the Eevee with worry.

Hey gonna leave it here cuz It's sleepy boopy time for me hope you all enjoy it bye bye