Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

So Lexi asked him and he said he might show up or he might not.

I'm praying for the not showing up. As much as I want to see him, I shouldn't risk it. So if he does show up I'll leave. I can't be in the same room. I'm afraid I'll jump on his bones.

"Jordan? Hellooo? Earth to Jordan?"

I visibly shook my head and stared at Lexi. She was trying to tlak to me, but silly me was stuck in a day dream or just jumbled thoughts I guess.

"Yeah sorry I wasn't focusing." I said with a straight face, it was my poker face; no emotion. She smiled back at me and started again, "Your parents and I were talking and they said that you'd have to stay over at my house while Seth and them go to the family reunion that you refuse to go to. Well they said my house or Trinity's or something."

I scrunched my face up like I smelt a vulgar smell.

I just remembered over hearing my parents talking about that but I didn't think of anything about it. Last year when every they were around which wasn't very often they'd always talk about the "up coming family reunion" or as I like to call it; "Hell in a Cabin for 2 weeks."

Everyone in my family either thinks I'm annoy and I swear too much or that I'm a bad influence on my younger cousins. Well you know what I say to that... Fuck you... you fucking fuck.

Damn I need a shirt that says that.

I finally told my mom I didn't want to go and she told me she doesn't blame me. This year no one will ask about me, they all love Seth. Why? We maybe never know. Probably because he was the first born and there's always something special about the first born right?

No, I think the real reason they hate me is because I don't like the rich snootiness that they all ooze. I don't live up the expectations of being "rich." I mean come on. My aunts house has a elevator in it. A freakin elevator and no I'm not talking about on normal elevators with elevator music and such I'm talking about the expensive Las Vegas elevators that are glass from ceiling to floor to the walls. All glass, and it spits you up so fast your afraid you'll get whip lash.

Another example of their ugly rich ways is my uncle Charlie. He has a swimming pool that is glass and 50 feet water slides in his back yard that lead to the god forsaken pool.

That's not even it; his house.. Okay scratch that bullshit lie his 20 star hotel makes my mansion look like it belongs in a trailer park, and the actual trailers are outhouses. 

So now do you completely understand why I don't want to go to this 'Family reunion?' 

"I'll probably just make other arrangements if that's okay." I mumbled loud enough for her and Jake to only hear. 

She looked at me for a second that nodded slowly, "Okay that's fine. I figured as much because of L-" She stopped suddenly staring at the entrance of the Pizza shop. Lexi mumbled something under breath that sounded like 'Oh hell no.' but I couldn't be certain. 

I turned around to look at where she was staring, once I turned around I felt a great wave of annoyance. 

"Freakin Luke." I mumbled and turned around trying to restrain from telling Jake I was leaving. I want my food. As much as I want to jump on him and kill him with my lips and pronounce his mouth no longer a virgin. But he was by a popular brown head from school. I recognized her I just didn't know her name. That and i wanted food. I'm a growing woman. 

But I couldn't help but hate her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Oh stop." The brown headed slut said play pushing Luke shoulder. I recently learned her name was   Ava. A whore name for a whore that spreads her legs for a living. (A/N No offence to anyone with that name)