💚Adoption

Molly POV💚
I woke up to Mrs. Nance shaking me to get out of bed because it was Adoption day. Oh did I mention I'm an orphan 😬 oops. I picked out a regular outfit and took a 15 min shower and got dressed.
(Outfit below)

I put on the only shoes I have and the chain my uncle gave me before he died

I put on the only shoes I have and the chain my uncle gave me before he died. I went down stairs and saw the rest of the kids, there wasn't many of us.

Youngboy POV💚
So my manager's making me go adopt a kid from Nancy's Girl Orphanage because it will be "good for publicity." Honestly I don't mind I want a daughter anyways I have 4 sons. We pulled up at the place and I got escorted inside. I walked in to see kids running around and an older girl sitting off by herself. I walked over and sat by her.

CONVERSATION

- Youngboy: Aye, what's ya name?
- Molly: Bre'Asia But people call me Molly...what about you
- Youngboy: wait...you don't know who I am?
- Molly: ummm...no
- Youngboy: Well I'm Kentrell but I'm known as Youngboy and I wanna adopt you... is that okay with u?
- Molly: yeah I'm coo wit dat g
-Youngboy: well go pack your stuff while I talk to Mrs. Nance

END OF CONVERSATION

Still Youngboy POV💚
I walked into Mrs. Nance's office and told her I wanted Bre'Asia. Then I filled out the papers and went to get Molly.

Molly POV💚
I went upstairs and packed the few bags I have, one containing clothes, one containing personal hygiene items, and one containing special memories. Youngboy met me at the end of the stairs and walked me to the car. I walked outside to see an all white Lamborghini.

 I walked outside to see an all white Lamborghini

I looked at him and thought...
Wow this guy must have loads of money..hmm I wonder what he does for a living🤔
"I'm a rapper," he says
Dang it guess I didn't say that in my head
"Nah you didn't," he chuckled
My face flushed of embarrassment so I just got into the car and saw some big guy in the driver's seat.
"This my homeboy and manager, Montana.." Youngboy said gettin in the car but I just waved silently as he said "Wassam."